ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189062
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

49. Yeah, I think phones are trying to be tablets now. You can either go for a Nokia 3330 or a big-@$! phone. I can't crouch anymore without my phone getting thrusted into my thighs.

Fun fact: My old phone, Galaxy Core Prime, was pretty big when I first saw it, but when I got the Huawei P9 lite MINI, it ended up being like 20% bigger! It's really quite clunky.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. I've got a huge Samsung. It's so heavy and clumsy. 50 again, the balance.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. That's exactly what I meant! But at least the keyboard is biiiiig. I don't have problems with Swyping and I excercise at the same time.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. Wow! I feel such a relief when somebody understands me without explaining
Swyping for a warm-up and then deadlifting this hulking block of a phone! 🏋️

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

47. I'm sure you're a bulking mass of muscles after all that exercise

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

48. Huh, wait till you see me after I get those VR goggles! You gotta strap that bugger to your head.
I can't wait to be able to show off my amazingly powerful:
-levator scapula
-posterior cervical muscles
-What? The, uh, su-bo-what now? The subohipitels. Close enough. Subhippos? Subhumans? You mean j-
suboccipitals you twat!

-splenius muscles
It's proven! It all says right here

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. Don't do it! Or you'll become an ent with that tree trunk neck. It's too powerful!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. Let's hope they will sprout one day again, so poor Ents won't be so lonely anymore. I wonder how long lasts Ent's rendezvous. They are kinda slow (buuuuuuuuuut preeeeeeeeciiiiiiise) thinkers.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

49. Why do we normally see Ents without leaves? We should treat better our neighborhood Ents. We don't know what happened to them to have lost so much hair.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

50. Note to self: Read the Hobbit and LotR. Then watch the movies.

Say, is LotR good?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. Books: Hobbit great. Trilogy: first book starts like a history book. After getting over it, it was only getting better. Magic could be described better, other than that Tolkien's novels are just perfect. And movies keep the level of books which is very rare.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. I'm speaking through an old sentiment (and it's something rare in this jaded mind) but back then in 2001-2003 it was a masterpiece for me. Many things wouldn't look that way if it was filmed more recently, *SPOILER* the best example is slo mo Hobbits bed fighting *SPOILER END*, but I still liked it very much when rewatching lately. The effort they put into costumes (using Tolkien's sketches and descriptions thoroughly), wonderful music, overall vibe, etc. is just amazing.

Also I don't recall any adaptation of fantasy series of books than this and HP, that would be any good. All else is just a garbage. I didn't read the Chronicles of Narnia, or any book from the Terry Pratchett's universe, so can't really say about this.
Also please don't lynch me if you, dear reader, are from one of these three groups:
1) Twilight - it's probably hard to accept but there are people that didn't like this... stuff.
2) The Hunger Games - I also didn't read the trilogy and I refer to my sister's opinion - it's nowhere near as good as the original.
3) Game Of Thrones - I don't take into account TV series.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

48. Hello everyone! I am back from vacation. Wow, you got all the way back to 50? Well, it's time to try out my rainbow powers. Can I have the food coloring please?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. Hello @abcdragon66 ! Nice to see you back Where were you on vacation? If I may ask

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

50. Thank God! Doesn't matter *throws can of gold scraping paint on abcdragon66*

Showing 706-720 of 819