ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188749
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. All of his past lives... I scent some necromantic magic. Isn't Sciller the true possesser here?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

52. All my past lives? Selling my own soul? What stupid shenanigans are you trying to sell me? I never sold my soul! But it's not in me either...

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

50. Did someone steal it? Well, it's still probably in hell. We'll find it in a parallel universe.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

51. Hey, where's that water dragon, huh? Oh, right, in hell. Well it probably got eaten by fluffy by now.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

52. No need for looking in other worlds. You sold your soul while signing a pact with the satan - your 666th. You also might have broken some resolutions and thus your soul was taken before your demise. You could look into it - devils are known of being bureaucraticly nitpicky about their chirographs.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

50. *Verad comes back from hell.* Wow Verad, you didn't die? But why are you here, in this world? Oh, did you get sciller's soul? *Verad hands over a blue ocarina and what seems to be a portal activator.* You went through all that trouble and didn't even get sciller's soul. Go to hell again! *Verad obeys and goes back to hell.* So, what do these things do?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

46. Song of storms was my absolute favorite song in the game. The music box man plays it. *Plays the Song of Storms and it starts raining.* Yay! *Plays inverted song of time* Wow, now a minute lasts as long as two minutes! Wait, Kat, have you played Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

47. Yeah, he DID come to get me soul... Well, how about you peeps return my soul to me and we can forget everything?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

46. I didn't play any game on Nintendo. Maybe @Majestic_Fish also played Zeldas?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

47. I played BotW. And a long time ago I played another one. Though I don't 'member which one.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

48. Zelda? I never got the hype with Zelda. All I know is that there's a princess to save, an ugly armoured lizard man keeping her captive and that you're a green-clothed guy called Zelda on a task to save her. It's basically Mario, but you can only play with Luigi.

So how many people did I piss off?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. You didn't piss me off, just made me wondering - did you really think that Zelda is a guy? The dude is Link. Why there is no link? Now you're pissing me off... Because I meant his name and not a link to a website! *sigh*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. Wow I found a free version from 1998 (on N64). Maybe I'll give it a try, although this might be not that fun to play this game on PC.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

49. Yeah, if you're wondering, for a few years before I checked it out, I thought Zelda was Link. I didn't know about the ACTUAL Zelda until Smosh introduced me to Zelda with a "someone thought Zelda was a guy" joke. Wow. Try saying that three times quickly!

Also my 999th post. With it, I officially break my pact. Going into quadruple digits!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. But the triple digits numbers, wow these are always the coolest.
That's a funny rap song by Smosh, even though I don't recognise any references.

Showing 751-765 of 819