ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189250
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

52. Then does this stone layer regrow periodically? If someone tries to pierce your heart he will be in for a surprise...

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

51. Dunno. Mystical stone. There usually isn't stone on the heart, right,m

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

52. With all respect, stones can grow - kidney stones. But surrounding a heart, hmm... Isn't Sciller a stone golem?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. I remember my epic blunder - when asking my friend why is his fave card game called Heartstone.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. I didn't play that game but I can see that's quite a big thing (like every Blizzard game ever created).

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

51. Blizzard, huh? What did they make? I don't usually care about the devs...

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

49. So, sciller is a stone golem? That's cool. But in Summoner's War a golem is a 3 star, compared to dragon which is 5 star

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. @Majestic_Fish My fave: Warcraft III, Diablo 1 and 2 + expansions to all three.
They made 3 online: WoW, DOTA, Hearthstone. They just don't publish their games until they're sure those are gems.
@sciller45 didn't officially confirm he's a golem. Maybe he was just stoned and thus he got the stone heart?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

49. Why are you giving up on him so quickly? Getting stoned is not that bad. Not that I know anything about it.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

47. Does anyone remember that I'm still a tree? I mean, seriously, how do you not notice that? Well, whatever. It doesn't really matter.

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

48. How do you not know what I am? You're all looking at me right now! Oh, you're blind...

Have you tried selling your, I mean, someone's soul for your own benefit? Oh wait, *suddenly a portal opens above him showing the CT100 thread* yeah, you did!

Traitors. *portal closes*

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

49. Not my fault tho. Totally not my fault. I searched the catalogue of summoning prices and saw that I costed as much as a Sciller's soul. Totally not my fault.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. I also have an excuse! I was trying to save my three letters (first from a tremendous dragon, then from a devil).

sciller45
sciller45
2,856 posts
Justiciar

49. *Takes majestic fish's catalogue* Well obviously Majestic_Fish! That catalogue is 13 years old! You think I was running around trading souls back then?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

50. Yes. In ALL of your past lives you've traded your soul. It's a miracle how you are still "alive"

Showing 736-750 of 819