ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188757
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

48. Ah, whatever. *Rubs the paint into patterns.* Hmm nothing happened. I guess I'll just try the-
*Her sentence is cut off as her green skin cracks and falls off, revealing a glowing ball of gold energy.* Well this is new. *She now has the ability to shapeshift into anything.* *Turns into a potato.*

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

49. *carefully takes the potato and places it on an altar* The God of Potatoes has listened to my plight! Finally! A POTATO!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. Oh Lord! We are not worthy of the holy potato sent from heaven!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

48. Okay. If you aren't worthy, you don't get a potato. *Turns back into gold energy.* >=D

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

49. Aw, man, the Irish'll be pissed!

hmm

Can you turn into a... A TALKING CAT!?!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

47. Yes, I can turn into a movie. *Turns into a television and plays "A Talking Cat!?!" *

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. Wow that's the worst movie I've ever watched. Not rlly, I didn't watch it, but I can predict an amazing show after 1,7/10 on Filmweb, 2,5/10 on IMDb.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

49. Who doesn't love crappy movies? I mean, when they fall into the " -10/10, So bad it's ironically good" category and not into the " 0/10, bored to tears" category.

Anyways, let's watch the movie! It's playing now, isn't it!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

50. What about "The Room" then?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. It's an example of -10/10. Especially the prodigy actor - Tommy Wiseau. Recently they've even made a spin-off for this dude: "Disaster Artist", which on the other hand got good notes.

Edit: only movie, actors were assessed as very bad :-P

Edit 2: ... but it was the point so they got good notes too XD

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

49. Ok I'm done with this. *Turns into a tree*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

50. Yay we're going to have more oxygen! xD Unless somebody needs a new piece of furniture?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

51. Only if it's MAHOGANY.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

50. And I. I usually just don't watch movies. My eyes will not rot this way if I encounter a really bad film.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

My eyes will not rot this way if I encounter a really bad film.

That's weird because my heart usually rots and not my eyes. And I mean the stone layer covering my heart rots leaving me with pure happiness inside.

Showing 721-735 of 819