ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60194
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Your quantum space manipulator works quite well. We're out! And you're off the team!

I roll to find @kalisenpai @PLGuy and @Ramit12 and our pets, Aira, Alazare, and Starwing.
FindMyTeam = 1
Edit: YIKES!

DICE RESULTS
1 = FindMyTeam
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Maybe you couldn’t find your team, but your team could find you. I never say ‘no’ to an adventure, plus gotta test my new class, Shadowborn.

I guess the Dark Lord escaped the prison, and we should wait for the team? Meanwhile, I roll to check if DarkLordIsMyFather = 1

DICE RESULTS
1 = DarkLordIsMyFather
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

That's a solid NO. You should be satisfied with that result!

I roll to try and track my team again. TakeTwo = 10

DICE RESULTS
10 = TakeTwo
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

You couldn't find your team, but you did find me! Yay, I still exist!

I roll to help you find everyone because I have no idea what's going on.
FindEveryone = 16

DICE RESULTS
16 = FindEveryone
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

You navigated exactly where is everyone.

I don’t know about you, guys, but I won’t set off on an adventure without Madame @Kalisenpai and her magic talents! I try to contact her, by sending PostalRaven = 4, Frank, with a letter.

DICE RESULTS
4 = PostalRaven
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

Frank was shot by the dark lord. at least you know where he is.
I roll to See_where_I_go = 19 because i'm off the team.

DICE RESULTS
19 = See_where_I_go
Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

You go to the dark lord himself to plot with him against your ex-teammates. I roll in order to Send_a_new_message = 12 to @Kalisenpai with Frank's sister bird, Francine.

DICE RESULTS
12 = Send_a_new_message
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

You go to the dark lord himself to plot with him against your ex-teammates.

oh cool

I roll in order to Send_a_new_message = 12 to @Kalisenpai with Frank's sister bird, Francine.

Francine will find Kalisenpai soon.

Hence i'm teammates with the dark lord, i should do some stuff. i use my other summoning crystal to create something that can Find_the_league_of_evil = 1

edit: oh no

DICE RESULTS
1 = Find_the_league_of_evil
Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

I roll to send a plague on your league of evil named the Plague_of_Destruction = 17

DICE RESULTS
17 = Plague_of_Destruction
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Okay, well Charles' evil legion was pretty much useless to begin with, so your plague absolutely destroyed them. Well done!

I'm gonna try a different approach. I stay where I am and hope my team finds me. ThirdTrysTheCharm = 19?

DICE RESULTS
19 = ThirdTrysTheCharm
Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

I shall take my chances and pray at the alter and gain help from the almighty Goddess to gain random powers dubbed from the people here at ArmorGames. To_The_Goddess = 5

DICE RESULTS
5 = To_The_Goddess
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Oh, I have too many unread messages! Hmmmm... You need my help? If I roll a high number (11 or more), I'll come to help y'all

MayIHelpYou = 5

Oh gosh... does this mean I have to fight you? Am I a baddie?

DICE RESULTS
5 = MayIHelpYou
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

I'm gonna try a different approach. I stay where I am and hope my team finds me. ThirdTrysTheCharm = 19?

the hero team is instantaneously reunited.

I shall take my chances and pray at the alter and gain help from the almighty Goddess to gain random powers dubbed from the people here at ArmorGames. To_The_Goddess = 5

you burnt the entire team... good job

MayIHelpYou = 5 Oh gosh... does this mean I have to fight you? Am I a baddie?

yes.... yes you are

sense the league of evil got obliterated and it is just me and the lord (and i guess kalisenpai somehow) which will make things much harder.

i roll to have kalisenpai be a hero that will betray them easily

edit:YESS

1d20=20

DICE RESULTS
20 = 1d20
Hunter902
Hunter902
243 posts
Scribe

We hear wind of your treacherous plan and decide to try and Leave_her_behind = 2

EDIT: We fail miserably and @kalisenpai and @charlesjoseph plot their next move in secret

DICE RESULTS
2 = Leave_her_behind
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Meh, if I'm gonna be a baddie, then I'm gonna be my own boss. I'll fight all of you with my graceless magic powers!

Hmmmm... I don't wanna be alone... @PLGuy do want to join my side? I've got cookies!

Meanwhile, I roll to attack charlesjoseph with a fire spell

FireSpell = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = FireSpell
Showing 151-165 of 205