ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60072
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

You manage to gather a medium amount of players, not a very high number, but not few people either.

I roll to defeat a giant, evil, winged and fiery monster who is trying to invade our world! D: SAVEUS = 1

edit: ouch >_<

DICE RESULTS
1 = SAVEUS
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

You failed to defeat that monster, but at least you manage to deal damage to it.

I roll to gather reinforcements to defeat that monster.
HopeItWorks = 19

DICE RESULTS
19 = HopeItWorks
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

You manage to gather nearly all of your ex-compatriots whom I followed to get here. Nice place you got here. Right, time to do something about the giant evil flaming monster. Hmm. Flaming.

I roll to FindAFiretruck = 11.

DICE RESULTS
11 = FindAFiretruck
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

You managed to find a decent firetruck. The monster took some damage from the water.

I roll to get this giant evil winged fiery monster a cool name. Doesn't a giant evil winged fiery monster at least deserve a name?

ReallyCoolName = 12
(Next person can decide the name, a high number would mean a cooler name)

DICE RESULTS
12 = ReallyCoolName
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Nice. I dub thee... Golnon, Earthscorcher!

I roll to summon a new creature to fight the fire beast.

CrazyCritter = 14
(Next person can determine what shows up, based on the die. Higher = cooler.

DICE RESULTS
14 = CrazyCritter
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Bone and muscle materialize out of thin air as smoke swiftly rises from the bottom. Paul Bunyan, the size of an eight-story building finds himself behind us with an axe stabbed in his chest. He pulls the mighty hatchet out of his chest, twirls it in his hands and swings the axe back. As he's holding the axe back, collecting the power to chop the golgon, his stare pierces through the monster's soul. He tips over and as he falls, his axe pierces his spine.

Ouch.

Well. That was a complete failure.

I am going to go find a MagicalOversizedProp = 8

DICE RESULTS
8 = MagicalOversizedProp
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

You managed to find them, but it appears to be somewhat damaged.

I roll to complete quests on AG this week.
Questing = 4

DICE RESULTS
4 = Questing
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

That didn't work so well. Maybe next week!

I roll to finish the new CT100 count soon!
CT100 = 19

DICE RESULTS
19 = CT100
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

To Dragonmaster's: every sign indicates that we're gonna finish another CT100 soon!

To Ramit's: Only 4 fate points... There are either good or dead oracles in these tough times. You don’t leave me any choice but to use a scrying ball from the oversized magical prop…. *a score of minutes later* Unsurprisingly, it cracked open after the first touch of divination. Inside it, there happened to be a fortune cookie. Inside the cookie, there happened to be a note. The note foresaw what follows: "Thy shallst completet many a dozen of them quests within therein fortnight."

Didn’t the beast become even larger after eating the dead giant? I’ll try to prey on its gluttony. I prepare a flock of sheep stuffed with sulphur. Next person could describe TheResult = 18 of my ruse.

Edit: fuuuuu, I got ninja'd 0_0 So I'll add 2 results up...

DICE RESULTS
18 = TheResult
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

The giant creature devours the sheep. The sulfur works like a charm. The beast is dead! R.I.P. Golnon!

I roll to try and defeat Golnon's brethren, who are now all trying to destroy us!
HELP = 20!

DICE RESULTS
20 = HELP
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

The 22nd of February manages to be the last day without mental breakdowns. *pats back*

Hm. Well, now that there is no more monster or his brothers... Let's kill his wife and children, too! ONWARDS!
Now I just have to find them. Eh, I'll just release my pack of RobotSpyLadybugs = 10

DICE RESULTS
10 = RobotSpyLadybugs
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You manage to find them, but you've lost your GPS signal so you can't tell where they are.

I roll to RestoreTheSignal = 18

DICE RESULTS
18 = RestoreTheSignal
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

You restore the signal and find the wife and children. Good job! Now how will we defeat another gigantic monster and her 30 kids?

I roll to quietly FleeTheBattle = 2

DICE RESULTS
2 = FleeTheBattle
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

The darkness surrounded you and thus you didn't see how you run into a store of dwarven music instruments. The cacophony of sounds couldn't be aced by anything you've heard so far. All the offspring of Golnon, the Earthscorcher and its brethren got alarmed. They in turn called for their cousinry (they use signals similarly to whales), which in turn called for any other monsters with the slightest affinity. Soon enough, a whole army of monsters is going to join the fray under Golnon’s banner.

I roll to retrieve the legendary naginata Amenonuhoko = 4. It’s allegedly hidden inside the crypt of the last Shogun, Tokugawa Yoshinobu.

DICE RESULTS
4 = Amenonuhoko
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

You fail to retrieve Amenonuhoko. All you found is a boring treasure chest full of gold and diamonds.

I roll to search the treasure chest for anything useful or magically powerful.

TreasureChest = 17

DICE RESULTS
17 = TreasureChest
Showing 1-15 of 205