ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60073
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

its seems that 'Clash' was a program that, in 2005, was given its modern name and was used to create 'MeTube'. The website the forums were in commonly used 'Clash' for games.

sleeping... Encounter_roll = 3

DICE RESULTS
3 = Encounter_roll
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Oh, you are in TROUBLE! A horde of angry dwarfs, fully aware of your true nature (villainous scum), attack you with warhammers, daggers, etc. Run.

I dig around the back-end servers of MeTube to see if I can find any account information related to Clash. Clues = 13?

DICE RESULTS
13 = Clues
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

in 1993 Gonathan Jay met Jharlie Gackson and Wichelle Melsh to and the three founded Pastsplash Hardware. They made a web animation tool called PastWave, that released at the end of 1995. Pastwave is the old name of clash.

i use my summoning summoning crystal crystal to Summon = 11 a summoning crystal

DICE RESULTS
11 = Summon
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Hey! No recursion! But you manage to summon a half-decent summoning crystal. It can only be used so many times before breaking. Best stick to the old one.

I try to figure out why all the forum users have suddenly abandoned Clash. MoreClues = 10?

DICE RESULTS
10 = MoreClues
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

in July 2017, Beado announced that they would officially be ending support for the Clash software and player in 2020. This caused users to slowly leave the website.

i use my sward (intentional misspelling) to ATTACK = 4
oh no

DICE RESULTS
4 = ATTACK
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

why are you advertising here? get out

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Whiff. You manage to stab yourself in the leg.

Meanwhile... I wonder what happened to the rest of my party? Eh.

I think this case is a waste of time. I roll to summon a new case. NewCase = 20

DICE RESULTS
20 = NewCase
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

You deside to try to find evidence on my traitorous deeds.

i RUN_AWAY = 5 from the dwarfs

DICE RESULTS
5 = RUN_AWAY
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Epic Fail V 3.0 initiates. Your leg injury was worse than you originally thought. You stumble and fall surrounded on all sides by angry dwarfs.

Now we're talking! I scavenge our previous mission sights to see if I can find the hidden cameras I placed on myself and our pets. Recon = 20

DICE RESULTS
20 = Recon
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

(starts to sweat with all these 20s) the cameras show you exactly what you needed.

i use Fireball = 16 on all the dwarfs

DICE RESULTS
16 = Fireball
Showing 196-205 of 205