The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsWEPRWorst War in History

617 112677
Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

I think it would have to be world war 2 because of all the lives that were lost

• 617 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

"Well to me World war 2 was the worst Hitler never achieved anything by making it but he did clear 6 million Jews or more that guy hated them so much"

That plus over 12 million military deaths from Russia and another about 12 million from germany. Plus bunch of millions from the other sides.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yes I know over 50 million people died in world war 2 and that's a big number

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, I have to say the Cold War. So many lives were lost

Are you being serious?

I can't tell.
Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Drace,the toll is more than that.The total death count for the war (both sides) is approximately 72 million people.

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

WW1 it pretty much set the standard for all the wars afterword

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

WW2 was probably the worst war.And the winter war was very bad.The finns owned the russians if you look at the statistics of dead and wounded.The russians had like 750000 more men an about 5000 more tanks the the finns.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yea lol WW2 wouldn't happen if WW1 didn't take place.
Well even if it did, it would be called WW1 so lol WW1 is the worst :P

23ab9k
23ab9k
1 posts
Nomad

Well, you guys are obviously mostly american, in europe we all know the first world war was the most terrible conflict for a soldier to endure. The sheer brutality of that war was uncomparable to any other... The worst part is that the war accomplished nothing as it just pushed the central powers to reunite once more 20 years later... WW2 was horrible yes, but it had a positive outcome, nuclear america scared communist russia, germany was defeated, the great depression ended, and most of the western world now has freedom.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

For once, I agree with Drace. The horrible things that went on during WWI were crazy. In fact, Adolf Hitler was a German soldier during WWI, and when he took over Germany, he decided not to use gas against the Allies because he had the horrible experience of being gassed during the war previous.

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

i'm not even going to explain why WWII was the worst war in history, other than the fact that 60 MILLION PEOPLE OF ALL SIDES WERE KILLED including women and children, some were starved to death, most shot, others tortured to death. No other war had that in such a large scale.

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

It was 60 million times worse than Iraq because it was living hell for the BOTH sides' civilians. And how can you say that using atom bombs isnt as bad as the Iraq war? Our civlilians aren't being attacked by enemeny bombers.

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

Are you kidding me? do you know how many people were killed by German bombers and the U.S atomic bomb? MILLIONS. yes that terrorist attack was a horrible blow to our peace and freedom and our pride. But it is almost nothing when you look at the lives of millions and millions more.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I would say the Spanish Inquisition, as the Aztecs were killed with biological warfare, with smallpox, and they had no immunity to it. That's the worst war I think.

But worst is an interesting term, because all wars are horrible, so one must go through all of them and decide which was the worst, seems weird chap.

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

The War on Terror.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Ahh, now that war will last till the end of time now won't it my friend?

Showing 46-60 of 617