ForumsSupport ForumScrolling About?

82 11089
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Alright I think this might have been suggest but from the list I compiled I don't remember seeing it. So lets do this.

I go to talk on profiles and I have to scroll for like 10 seconds on my laptop to get the the comments and it's so annoying! I think if the about exceeds a certain about of lines(10 or 20 or something) then it turns into one of those boxes that scroll, don't change sizes like the comment box or the box I am writing this thread in right now. Don't know what they are called. Anyways these abouts are bothersome to be, don't know about you guys. Call me on my being a baby about 10 seconds of my life, but that adds up. Anyways if this is just me then sorry! :P

• 82 Replies
Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

There is an end button to the right of all the letters on the keyboard which will take you to the bottom of the comments. And some people are putting up links to the bottom of the page. So the button would be cool but uneeded.

Thats what i think. what WOULD help is a hide about button. IT WILL SAVE YOUR SETTINGS! u dont have to hit a key, press a button, do ANYTHING! it would make things easier than hitting the end key or having to click a button or those links. It would make talking to ppl less annoying if u dont read their profile that often(it wont get in ur way!). and u dont HAVE to use it. it starts off not hiding profiles so it shouldnt bother u(just ignore it if u dont want to use it!). i dont see y ppl r arguing with this.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Why are you still arguing your point when everyone is blatantly ignoring you. You need to know when you are wrong and this is one of those times. I post tons of ideas and some get blammed and I don't keep fighting for a dying cause(usually). Pick your bridge to die on, this isn't one.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

I know, i understand. I just would love for them to do what i said. i f***ing hate long profiles. and i guess i just dont understand your point. im "wrong"? i still like my idea. im not "wrong". if i like the idea i cant be "wrong", i never said u liked the idea, i said i like the idea. it wasnt exactly a suggestion as a "i would like this to be added." and to tell the truth, i dont give a f*** what u think about my idea, i still like my idea. so screw off. its not up to u if my idea will be added, its up to the mods. And if they say no, then i wont be mad or anything, i will just still like my idea and wish it was added. and BTW... sorry about the rant, im f***ing tired, and in a bad mood. plz dont post back, and if a mod reads this, plz lock this thread.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think you should be able to choose a scroling or normal about. I think its a good idea to have a scrolling one but with mine, it can get ugly.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol. Knives this is a gaming website no need to stress out so much lol. And your idea is wrong.

afk

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

-_- "And your idea is wrong." oh ur so funny. and i wasnt stressing cuz of the site *dont ask*. i rly dont care. im just not gonna suggest anything anymore. cuz i actually suggest things that r kinda obvious and should have been done to begin with(for example, an AP level system that actually makes sense). so that means theyre not here for a reason, the users dont want them. thats fine with me. im just one person, if its for the greater good then w/e, i'll just stick to playing the games, thats y i joined in the first place.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Having to scroll by a bunch of tanks and guns is pretty obnoxious.

Showing 76-82 of 82