ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113296
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Sure then....Um so whats next on the agenda?I mean like what are you planning on doing next with these creatures?

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

these are great make more I like them a lot you should copyright them that would be smart

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

What I'm planning to do with them... That is a very good question... Make them popular is the main concern while I continue to work on the worlds and such.

Thank ye.
And technically I do have the copyright. Not the official registered trademark kind of thing, but they are my original creations and as such copyrighted. If you meant I should write that they are my copyright on the images, well... That might be a good idea, I've just been too lazy to make a watermark.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well making them popular was what you have been doing from the start,but it was not the exact answer I was looking for.Oh well I will just wait and see then.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Any, "Male" famous mazzelhs?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sorry crimsonblade, the plan is made as I go along.

firetail, male famous? There's not really any famous mazzelhs. The ones I'm posting about atm are their deities, the mazzelh gods. Arazz is male. So is Yorazz, who I haven't posted about yet.

Ardvarkeating101
Ardvarkeating101
15 posts
Nomad

These are great drawing dude you should sign up with cartoon network or something those are really incredible they could be a real cartoon

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

You have great talent Zophia. Keep up the good work and you'll go places. I'm also impressed that you managed to create the background behind the species. I'm great at writing, but I'm horrible at drawing. It just seems you have both those talents!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Ardvarkeating101 (a username that will probably be misspelled often ):
I am planning on getting a career in that kind of business, animation and such. Who knows, maybe one day there will be mazzelhs in your tv.

@Zootsuit_riot:
Thank you very much. And yeah, I'm fortunate enough to be skilled within both fields of art (and a few more), though drawing is my main thing.

Wow, I really need to prevent myself from getting an ego boost here...

Anyway! We made it past page 18 without a single drawing! *le gasp*
Let me post a drawing of the first mazzelh on this thread:
Xevinah, a mazzelh cleric who derives her power from Arazz, the Witherer. Here portrayed performing a withering spell which will probably boost her power somehow... More mana, mayhaps?
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1192976675zophia_69.jpg

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I've just realized that in the first post I called her a sorceress, not a cleric. FAIL. She is a cleric. Just wanted to point my error out before any of you guys do... >.>

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

These are all amazing. You are very artistic. Have you submitted anything to the GFX Art Battles?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@mvpguy22:
Thank you, and yes I have. I won last week with this:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/musicmazzelh-1.jpg

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The tail bends rather weirdly...

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

firetail its supposed to. I mean, ever see a cat/dog/human wearing clothes? of course its going to be weird. But its amazing none the less

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

cholokid correct me if I'm wrong but did you just say humans have tails?Anyways why haven't you posted that monster mazzelh yet?You showed me it already on my page,but you haven't posted it here.Are you planning on posting all or the deities first or something?

Showing 166-180 of 591