ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113297
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Also the last one Xevinah.Didn't you post that same character on the first page,calling (her) a sorceress, or w/e?(I might as well say it ,sorry for double post)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@firetail:
Actually it's not bend that weirdly. It connects properly to the place a little bit above her ass, the way the clothe hang and the angle just doesn't show it well. Also, mazzelh tails are very wiggly.

@crimsonblade:
Yep, trying to finish off with the deities first Messed it up already with that music pic, but well... And you've seen the monster mazzelh already, so no reason to complain. :P
And try checking what I wrote right under the picture of her...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

whoops I didn't see that last time.Oh well,anyways I guess you are right that since I have already seen it I shouldn't really care.I'm now wondering if you have any work done with any of the others.Anyways though it gave me a better perspective of them.Really though they are like a combo of a humanoid mazzelh and a troll from like lord of the rings or something.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The monster mazzelhs? Actually, the one I shoved you is like a cross between a normal mazzelh, a very large tree, and something that consumes metal. But every monster mazzelh is something different.

And to give others an idea of what a monster mazzelh is, here's the drawing of one:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1186412725zophia_39-1.jpg
The monster mazzelhs were originally created by Nunazz (one of the last two deities I have not posted about here) as a joke on her brother Yorazz (the other of the last two), more or less to mock his works. She is the deity for elements and magic, while he is the deity for crafts and all creatures.
Technically it shouldn't be eating a bike, as there are no bikes in the world it's from, but I felt like drawing it anyway.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah do you already have them all drawn out?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I only have one drawing of a monster mazzelh that I know where is (drew more, but forgot where I left the drawing).
I still haven't got drawings of Nunazz and Yorazz, as they are relatively new implementations to my imagination. It'll come eventually, but atm I'm busy with my GFX battle entry and a gift drawing for my mate (her birthday's coming up). So it'll probably be a while before that art gets done and put up here.

That wasn't a very mazzelhy post. I better do something about it:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1186486056zophia_45-2.jpg
Mother Mazzelh's Whiplash
A cleric spell which the supreme clerics of Amazz gain access to. It summons one of the great Mother's tails to demolish an opponent or obstacle.
Or to strike a deep hole in the ground if you're really thirsty and there's no water on the surface, but she gets annoyed if you summon her tails to do that too often.

Weren't in the mood for backdrops when I drew that, sorry.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah now that I have seen that.I just thought that this would be more suited for a rpg style game then anything.The style of characters,and the way they are and everything would be perfect.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Also, mazzelh tails are very wiggly.

Many uses, I suppose.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@crimsonblade:
It's quite possible to have an rpg set in the worlds mazzelhs exists in, I have done so before with my real life friends.

@firetail:

Their tails are moveable beyond belief, being a cartilage-core with an insanely fine and strong layer of muscles upon it, the network being far more detailed and accurate than that of an elephant's trunk.
This extreme manuevrebility makes them capable of many things that would otherwise require a pair of arms, or at least one.

Or just yes.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Zophia

lolz! >.> I'll take that as a yes.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

for the monster....
whats that that thing under it?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think it's a Mazzelh Mice! If there is such a thing.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

i thought so....
it kinda looked like a piece of scrap metal

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

With a tail...

lol.