ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113300
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

No problem just try to stick to the topic.Anyways your probably right.I think by the end of the day.There will be possibly a whole page filled with just us two at this rate.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Holy crab guys! Gee, I go off to make a tutorial for Kibble for a while, and you spam the thread with off topicness! X) Not mad at you, just don't do it again or we risk a lock.
Anyways!
@crimsonblade:
Well yes, I have a user there. I think I forgot about it again... >.> But if you make me a writer there, I could possibly get my lazy arse kicked to post mazzelhs in an album there.

BACK ON TOPIC! Meaning mazzelhs, of course.

Stay on topic or we'll FLAME you!
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1181902847zophia_3.jpg
Just kidding. Elemental mazzelhs are more of Nunazz' creations. They were created to balance of the elemental Arspts in the Divinai, and have seeped into a few other mazzelh infested worlds as well.
Oh how I enjoy throwing a lot of names out there without telling you more about them...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So there are fire mazzelhs, water mazzelhs, nature mazzelths, ice mazzelhs, etc.?

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

electric mazzelhs!
I3

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Stone Mazzelhs, Grass Mazzelhs, Poison Mazzelhs, Lightning Mazzelhs, Human Mazzelhs...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hmm interesting.Did you just draw that last one?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The officially recognized elemental mazzelhs are:
Fire, Water, Air, Light and Grass (every mazzelh will claim that grass is an element).

Furthermore there are shadow mazzelhs (darkness?), but they are considered more of corrupted mazzelh spirits than elementals.

Subelemental mazzelhs such as stone, wind and ice can be created by clerics/sorcerers/wizards.

@firetail:
Human as an element?? LOL!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Dang, double posting to respond to the ninja'er...
@crimsonblade:
Nope, it's pretty old, but it was so nicely suited for flaming the semispam. ^^ Yes, my humor is weird.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

what you've never heard of the Human Element.Watch This for more info on it.You would be shocked.Anyways I have made you a writer on Armor Wiki.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh right. That's a different interpretation of the element concept, though.
Goodies. I'll try to get around to doing something on there. Next week or something, still not done with the GFX entry and will be offline Tuesday/Wednesday...

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

u better hurry up with the gfx thing!

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

Looks really nice. At first I thought Mazzelh was something Jewish.

Have you considered making some sort of game from these?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@IqAndreas:
Jewish? Lol, like masel tov or how it's spelled?
I have indeed considered making a game with mazzelhs, but I can't program and I don't know what sort of game it should be (though I think they would be best in that kind where you jump from platform to platform and collect stuff)... If you stumble upon a nonbusy game developer, I would love to let him/her use mazzelhs in a game.

Okay, this drawing is probably going to the limits of what is accepted on ArmorGames, but I DID ask Carlie and she said it was okay, since there is not actual details and it really is just cuddling.
Heck, it's not even possible to determine whether they're males or females or one of each and which one is what and so forth.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Cuddlers.jpg

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well that is definatly going to the limits of the rules,but not passing them.Also you made it fairly easy to tell the gender by the tint of their hair color.Anyways I was thinking something else along the lines of a rpg,not a platformer,but a platformer would be fairly easy to make.

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I think it would be better as an adventure game, sortof like RPG, but without too many battle scenes. More of exploring and doing missions. Perhaps one hero has to save all.

Cute picture. Perhaps it would conflict with standards less if they were standing up kissing. I love how their tails curl together.

Showing 211-225 of 591