ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113305
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@crimsonblade:
Their hair colour actually have absolutely nothing to say about their genders~ But pray tell, what genders do you see them as?

@both of you:
Hmm, as an RPG... Well, could probably work too, but then there's even more of that awful storytelling that I can't get my head around! XP

@IqAndreas:
Yeah, but mazzelhs tend to end up in a snuggling pile when they cuddle^^

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

someone else could write the RPG if you dont want to.......

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If I had to guess.I would say the one with darker fur is a guy,and the one with lighter fur is a girl.I don't know why,but that's just what I'm thinking.Anyways kibblesand.I have already talked to here about making a story for them,and it kind of comes down to this.She hasn't fully developed an idea of what the humanoid mazzelhs are like,and the regular ones are a bit more difficult to make a story for.So until she figures out everything,then I'm not so sure anyone could write a fairly good story for it.Also a good story has a thing called conflict in it,which is hard to imagine with something that looks like a fuzzy green anime kitten or something.(in a good way)Anyways I think it would be best that we wait for her to finish everything else in the world before we begin expanding it.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

since theres no robo mazzelh in the gfx art battles........

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The mazzelhs are OFFLINE for a few days. Please do not spam trying to get a hold of me.
I'll reply to whatever needs replying later.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Yazzara.jpg
I'll tell you about this guy when I get back.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

lol drunkard mazzelh?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Looks really nice. At first I thought Mazzelh was something Jewish.

Mazeltov!...oy xD

I am not going to smirk. I am not going to smirk. I am not going to smirk.

...success!!!
southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

strop ur right mazzlelh is a jewish item i forgot what it is but it is jewish i got a jewish friend

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

stop what about it?

the jewish comments or the drawings?
id be ok with the racism stopping.....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That looks like bigfoot.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Racism? I see no evidence of racism here!

Anyway, I'll not say anything further until Zophia gets back.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

what i meant was the jewish comments, strop.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

kibblesand:
A good friend of mine who have had a few years to get the hang of how mazzelhs are is currently working on an idea for an RPG like flash game. With humanoid mazzelhs and a few of his own creations, in a world that's... ... I'll leave the rest to be revealed if we get it done.

@crimsonblade:
Well, either of them could be any gender, really. Ah, the beauty of critters who focus neither on sex, nor gender. It's all about the cuddle.

That - drunk mazzelh is Yazz' father, btw. Drank to keep the voices out of his head when he was ejected from the world he belongs in. But don't worry about him, he's back with his family (minus Yazz).

@Strop:
*smirks*

@southparkforever:
A jewish item? Seriously? Spelled exactly mazzelh?

~*§*~

I think that about covers what had piled up in my absence. And wee, won the GFX Art Battle again But that has nothing to do with this thread.
On to the mazzelhs!
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1201263901zophia_2chibiself.jpg
That's me, drawn as a chibi (yes, I had green hair once). With a snow mazzelh on my head, a normal mazzelh by the pencil, and patting a birma mazzelh (birma mazzelhs does not officially exist, but they're still fun to draw).

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's based on some drawings I saw of people drawn as tiny chibies, interacting with items way too big for them. But it is a very pointy pencil. >

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

no shoes?
why not draw some with ur huge pencil?

Showing 226-240 of 591