ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113306
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

No shoes in the summer half of the year. XD *wiggles toes*
Oh, I would if I had such a huge pencil...

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Sergeantmazzelh.jpg
That was drawn for Sergeant on FurAffinity.net, he wanted me to draw his avatar as a mazzelh~
Have I mentioned the fuzzy tail edition?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This is some interesting new stuff.I have been quite busy so I haven't been able to keep up with all of the new stuff,but I see you already have over 1000 AP,in such a small increment of time.I'm impressed.Anyways keep up the good work,with the drawings.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Right now, my average daily AP gain is only about 60, trying to do what a moderator-to-be should (not because I wanna be a mod, just because I like behaving like that), getting points from both comments, forum posts and ratings. And trying to get merits, but well.

Okay, that was COMPLETELY off topic! *shuns me*

One day, I asked my girlfriend what to draw. She couldn't think of anything constructive, so she said I should draw corn. Which I did. As a background for this mazzelh (who is named Bun, btw). You may have seen him on page 7 of this thread, in the species file. The image there was rendered from this image, because I had forgotten to save it with layers... >.>
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/Bun.jpg
Anyways, 100 percent mousedrawn mazzelh in the GIMP.

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

wow....lol id like to see a little mazzelh armatar for everyone.... you know like a little mazzelh that looks like a armatar

kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

no, like little parodies of our armatars, like what you did with seargents (?)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/armatar.jpg
Like that?
I'm thinking about doing another, slightly bigger (since I realized how much they scale the real armatars down) and hopefully more in touch with the style they're in. But dunno if I'll get it done.
But it would be totally friggin awesome if there was a mazzelh armatar!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well she didn't seem to found of making one for a horse,which is one of them.I myself don't see how she could pull it off with alot of them.Zophia what do you think of the idea?

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I like the Mezzelh species. I don;t like the tails sometimes...it reminds me of a rat..unless it is supposed to remind me of a rat, then I like it.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Not all of them would look good mazzelhified, but one like the little guy on a cliff could probably work.
Dunno, not quite sure how that idea was thought?

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

It would be really cool if the Mazzelh's got a section of Armatars... but it most likely wont happen.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@mvpguy22:
Well, they are long and thin, but if you could really compare them, they wouldn't seem VERY similar - rat tails are scaly and stuff, the thin mazzelh tails are more silky~ And far more flexible.

@Cholokid:
Maybe if we can get the entire community to back up on the idea. Then just maybe the armatar artist will consider it. >.>

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The armatar artist is a independent artist who does jobs for lots of different companies.From what I can tell.He supports whatever helps put food on the table.I am not sure of this,as it is just an assumption,but Carlie did tell me that he is independent,and that he/she does not work for AG alone.Carlie herself doesn't even know who the artist is,at least not personally to my knowledge.My pint though is that I think its up to Carlie and everyone at the armor office as to what becomes a set of armatars.Do you understand?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ah. Well, it would still need a lot of backup to get them to want mazzelhs. But we can hope?

Ahem.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Mazzelh%20for%20AG/1171012948zophia_120nn.jpg
A magician with a mazzelh pet~~~

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I wonder if he can pull a mazzelh out of his hat....anyways I am not quite sure how they decide on what the themes of the armatars are,so I can't really tell you whether or not its a possibility.

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

did he use to have a mazzelh on his head?? I don't remember that.. but okay its been a while since I saw that picture

Showing 241-255 of 591