ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMazzelh?

591 113307
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Why, hello, ArmorGames Community.
Look what I have: a mazzelh sorceress. http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Fireball.jpg
Yeah, I'm just pleading for attention. And fyi, I did draw that myself, and I will punish anyone who steals my art.
Still... What do you gamer creatures think?

• 591 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Lol, when you explained I just thought of you two being on a date, on of your friends see's you and they ask if your on a date, and you say "No, we're on a double date ^-^". I would just LOL if that ever happened, but heck, I shouldn't thinkof someones life, but I s'ose I don't have anything better to do . . . . .*goes in emo corner* I have a split personality too, in fact I have several, the internet allows me to do that! Sometimes when I reveal my normal personality on online games when I'm quitting or somethin' people get all freaked out. Like one time, I was able to make a 20-something year old think that I was 40 for 3 moths straight! Until I told her that I was actually under 18, she actually freaked a bit. lol.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Internet gives you fun possibilities.
Actually, me and her is most often sort of on a double date thing... Kind of. We have a few characters that are dating too, and I know at least her guy tends to lurk right under the surface of her thoughts. Characterwise we're actually a straight couple. Ha.

Dammit, why am I not on topic... Oh well.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, just a question, what would on-topic be? As for the character thing, that's kinda funny! Having your characters date each other. . .lol.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

On topic would be something about mazzelhs. But considering the fact that my mazzelhs is dating her Surrurian, that's~ Almost on topic?

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Pantieview.jpg
That had almost nothing to do with the topic, but there is a mazzelh on it!

Yazz, my character, Kai, my girlfriend's character, and Angela, a character belonging to a friend of ours - that drawing is based off of something IRL~
My mate did the original lineart, I fixed it up with colours and stuff in GIMP.
Yes, it's old.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*funny about to crack up sounds*
That's so erotic it made me laugh! I think that will lead to a little. . . .eh, nvm, dirty thoughts ^-^U

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Want the story?
Okay, I'm giving up being on topic for just a few more posts...
For the fun.
We were sitting down to watch some anime, and for some unknown random reason I pulled on her skirt. Which was surprisingly loose, so I pulled it out further, just to see how far it could actually get.
My poor mate sat between us, and... Well, I guess, just couldn't not look since it was right in front of her? (Yay for double negative.)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Lol! That made me laugh so hard my head got dizzy @_@. God, that musta be so awekwardly funny as hell!!! Especially since you were pulling the skirt just for the <bleep> of it, and your mate just sorta HAD to look, considereing it was just there. . . .STILL ROFL!!!! On topic now. . . . .I'm still waiting for that nerzzelh from shermzx. . . .Mazzelhs are the cute little furry friends who , at one point in The EVIL Candyland, met *POOF*, who showed them how to teleport with fireworks! lol, fanfics of mazzelhs ftw?

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

LOL My head is so sore from laughing.+gets ice pack*

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Fascinating day it was. Rememberable memory.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

...say what? cenere, are you one of the friends? I'm confused now @_@

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

...say what? cenere, are you one of the friends? I'm confused now @_@

I am a masqurade. Make your own guesses, you might be - right.
But, yes, I am one of the friends of Zophia.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

So tempted to tell... So tempted to tell!
D:
Btw, Cenere, it can be discussed how much you are... I... Think. Not enough interaction yet, you know? It's more of an acquaintanceship.

And hurray for laughter.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, you are right about that, Zophia.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

auuugh!! the confusion @_@!!! it's like I was hit with golbats confusy ray 30 times. . .*punches myself* raauuugh! stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself! But lolz. . . .just plain lolz.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Should I tell... Should I...

Should I get back on topic.... Dang...

Showing 451-465 of 591