ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 5490288
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah will probably finish someday, but working on something SICK in real life that is super insanely kickarse. Will say more later...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*wonders what Klaus is working on*

*pokes the ninja pony with a straw for being busier than he had thought he would be*
Oh well, many entries, it's probably a really tough decision.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Flag

What program did you use?
If you were working with layers (which it looks like you are): do you know how the 'multiply' function works?

*pats mentorso comfortingly* There there, it'll be alright.
What was it you had problems with?

I'm not sure how to actually put it onto the computer.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'm not sure how to actually put it onto the computer.
Digital camera or scanner is needed, I think. Scanner is preferable, but even a webcam can be good enough.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ya, I use digital camera and it sux. . .but I'm saving for a scannre *hopeful face*

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

cans i bes in teh compitition? :3

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ifz u stopz uzing lolspeak! Just gotta be able to draw in paint/photoshop/gimp/paper.

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

What sucks is I have a Mac... which means I have like no image-making software whatsoever... but I would so pwn u all if I could use Adobe CS2! ^^

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

http://s442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/?action=view&current=Mecha-ComabatSuitseriesv2.jpg

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

[url=http://s442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/Savorath/?action=view&current=Mecha-ComabatSuitseriesv2.jpg]

For some reason the Image url thing doesn't work for it... here is a link. Check it out !

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the triple post! But this is so frustrating... if this doesn't work I'm giving up!

Mech-Suit 001000

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Did you draw that? If you did well done...

KingRyan

Savorath
Savorath
253 posts
Nomad

I have more !

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

oooooookay...sorry about that- for some funny reason I was completely unable to access ArmorGames the whole of last night. Having this minute come back from a 4 1/2 hour rehearsal, I'll get to judging as soon as I...get to my next place of work!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

What were you rehearsing strop?

Showing 541-555 of 6854