ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt Skills Contest

6854 4256203
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello and welcome!

This is a spin-off of the original GFX Art Battle, but with some updated rules and changes. Please make sure to read the rules before entering, since they have been modified. Good luck, we look forward to seeing some creative artistic entries!

Competition Rules
1. Must be hand drawn, either on paper or in a program. It can then be manipulated in an graphics program. But unoriginal artwork cannot be used as the main focus. Copyrighted images cannot be used. All pieces containing copyrighted images will be disqualified.
2. Submissions must follow the current theme that has been chosen by a moderator for that week. If you submit more than one piece, please clarify which one you would like to be judged.
3. If your image is larger than 600 pixels wide, please provide a link to the image instead of posting it in the forum. Otherwise, the image will be cut off.
4. Artists cannot win in subsequent weeks. You can still submit, but if you won the week before, you cannot get first place again the next week.
5. After the deadline, a moderator will pick the winner, and they will be awarded a 25 AP award.

• 6,854 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And Zophia, unfortunately it goes without saying that PS has rorted you this time, because I can only realistically post one image in judgement.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I know... I just wanted to show both, because it went so evil on me. Just... Take the upper one...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, at least he warned us. Better than we think he procastinates like he use to.

It also gives me time and mood to yell at the MWT contestants, which is all good. *raises scythe, looks evilly at characters*

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Cenere no!

Not your evil yelling powers!

I don't like my eardrums shattered!

Kidding.
(No Nerf for me.)

Anyways, yes this is a long round.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You are not doing anything wrong (yet), slliM, so you will be fine (for now). Remember, there are ten charas left, I am going for eight. . .

Maybe he will give us a fast-round... Whait a... I have no time for rounds in the Christmas!!

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

hey dont forget mine, its on some older page, its a hand holding a coke. dont forget it when you judge!

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

ok that one doesnt work, try this one

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Screenies are actually not considered actual entries as there is no evidence of original input, bahahaha >

Lol well thats my entry, no original input. Just original idea. I take no claim for games of gondor haha.

AFK!
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

So when is the contest over?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It ends Wednesday.
Btw, I don't think an entry have ever been forgotten in the judging...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop once forgot my entry in the poem competition, so you'll never know.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

True... But if it is an image posted, there should be little chance of it...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

True... But if it is an image posted, there should be little chance of it...

You never know with how much we go off topic...
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

got that right lol... like that nisser episode?

Showing 2131-2145 of 6854