ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst thing a kid ever did to you?

72 11449
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well, this isn't really the worst thing that ever happened to me, but at soccer practice, there's a kid who I really hate. And he really hates me back. We're competitive at every freaking thing. So, at practice, he through a soccer ball straight at my ear when the coach wasn't looking. It hurt like hell, so I turned around and pushed him to the ground. So he got pissed, and then later while were running the mile, he comes up behind me and slide tackles me from behind. And I was running full speed, so it was a huge, HUGE fall. He led 2-1. Later, while scrimmaging, he was the goalie, so I ran up and kicked it straight at his manly place. Like, straight at it, and then I ran around yelling "GOAL!!" 2-2. When I was taking a corner, he came up close to mark a player. And seizing the opportunity, I blasted the ball into his face. Then I yelled GOAL!! again. 3-2, advantage me. Then, while leaving, I picked up my Gatorade bottle and dumped the whole thing on his head. 4-2. He sat there in shock for a while, then came running after me, but I signed off by leading him into the goal. When he tried to grab me, I dodged away and he collided straight with the netting and got tangled up. It was absolutely gut splittingly funny. I then yelled GOAL!! and walked away.

Final score: 5-2
Winner: Me!

• 72 Replies
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

worst thing that happened to me was probably i was playing soccer with someone i like and she kicked me straight in the spot were it hurts lolz

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

The worst thing is a preparatory boy put his finger on to my buttocks can you picture like this. It's just like shoot. He also knows how to kick the weakness of the boys in the front. He's very naughty if you're here in our country and school.

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

wow i was called coppy kat in k-4...lol

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

lol don't you know thats not half as fun 0.0

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

one time this random person came out of an alley, kneed me in the stomach, then elbowed my neck, then snapped my arm and broke it. However, he got scared out of his pants when I pulled a knife with my unbroken arm, held it to his throat against a wall, and said a few things to him that I will leave to your imagination.
When one of the workers from a near by store came out of the back door to see what all the noise was, he saw the guy pulling a knife from behind his back, so he screamed "watch out" to me, and ran up and beat the living daylights out of the other guy. he then called the police, and the guy was arrested, and I went to the hospital.
That was one of the most adrenaline pumping, sacriest moments of my life.

Yokahokagema
Yokahokagema
29 posts
Nomad

a little kid came up to me pushed me down, and kicked me in the balls

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

Getting hit by a wasp was probably the worst. In case you don't know what a wasp is, its when you bend a paperclip to a certain shape and shoot it with a rubber band. They hurt more than they sound.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Vendrerman... lets bring you to my school
Wasp + evil kid minds + unbent staple in push into wasp = sting ray
It can stick into your skin OW

Here is the story of my life:
There is this kid in my school called cooper and he hates me for no reason XD and one day in the lunch line (9th grade) he pushes me in the back and makes me drop all my food. I turn around and say to him you better fu*kin run or pay for my food b*tch and he said oh yea... make me (well I did) I sent him to the hospital for beating the piss out of him... if you want to hear the details you crazy b*tch then say "he, dude, the DETAILS"

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

kicked me in he nats

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

lolz small kids are funny more so when they try to hurt you... I laugh then I get pissed ( i pretend to be) then they all scatter in different directions screaming XD

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

he got on my nerves..asking "Why" in his annoying high-pitched voice every single time i finishied a sentence...his nose paid the price for it..and also noone messed with me since..and i have cousins that kill and i my self can if i get angry so

bad side for someone=death

my godside=funny nice.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

the worst my brothers ever did to me was prolly when they tripped me and i hit a pipe and broke my nose and they laughed i was 6-7 years old so i had no idea how to throw a punch and my brothers are much older then me i can throw a punch now but my brothers can trow one harder

Kanos
Kanos
175 posts
Nomad

When I was little kid playing on see-saws i jumped off and had the seat come flying up and smash me in the chin. Lost my two front teeth. So painfull...

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

uhh... a kid tried to choke me to death in sixth grade, and almost did. that always sucks

ShadyGrady1998
ShadyGrady1998
94 posts
Nomad

i was peing then theese 2 gay boys stuck there head under the stall wall and peeked. After that i wanted to kill him and 1 of the gay boys and i were playing flag football and whe i was gonig to pull his belt he swung his elbow back and gave me a bad bloody nose.i still hate him

Showing 1-15 of 72