ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst thing a kid ever did to you?

72 11451
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well, this isn't really the worst thing that ever happened to me, but at soccer practice, there's a kid who I really hate. And he really hates me back. We're competitive at every freaking thing. So, at practice, he through a soccer ball straight at my ear when the coach wasn't looking. It hurt like hell, so I turned around and pushed him to the ground. So he got pissed, and then later while were running the mile, he comes up behind me and slide tackles me from behind. And I was running full speed, so it was a huge, HUGE fall. He led 2-1. Later, while scrimmaging, he was the goalie, so I ran up and kicked it straight at his manly place. Like, straight at it, and then I ran around yelling "GOAL!!" 2-2. When I was taking a corner, he came up close to mark a player. And seizing the opportunity, I blasted the ball into his face. Then I yelled GOAL!! again. 3-2, advantage me. Then, while leaving, I picked up my Gatorade bottle and dumped the whole thing on his head. 4-2. He sat there in shock for a while, then came running after me, but I signed off by leading him into the goal. When he tried to grab me, I dodged away and he collided straight with the netting and got tangled up. It was absolutely gut splittingly funny. I then yelled GOAL!! and walked away.

Final score: 5-2
Winner: Me!

• 72 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

demonarian, sounds like stewie's after you

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

gave me a swirly after he took a huge dump it was nasty so i lit the kids house on fire

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

^ rofl, aggressive much? That had to be horrible.

Back in 92, these group of kids made me drink a whole keg of shot (they added their small cups into a glass) while paying me $20 to do so. Let's just say I got the $20 and this is how I am today XD

theeyegore
theeyegore
57 posts
Nomad

someone at class told every1 my deepest darkest secret

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

he kicked me but then i beat the crap out of him

brat123
brat123
31 posts
Nomad

He kicked me into balls but revenge was sweet

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Some 5 year lod kept trying to punch me in the nuts. And I couldn't really fight a 5 year old, so I had to take it. (At least until his mommy came.)

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

i got pantsed in the auditorium in 6th grade......not funny

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

haha, I'd kill the person if they even try to hit me.

blacklightingjr
blacklightingjr
28 posts
Nomad

My little nephew hit me in my mid-section and I couldnt breath for about 5 seconds.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I was pissed on in fourth grade by a kinder gardener.

Scotty_OBag
Scotty_OBag
137 posts
Nomad

Got kicked in the NUTS. Enough said.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Ok so one time the teacher wasn't there in my classroom so then someone just came up and kicked me in the nuts, so then I was like FUCKING BITCH and then I socked him in the face twice the kicked him in his balls and then I dragged him to the bathroom and when I came back I told no one to tell and they all listened.

FIN.

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Ehh. Nice topic. I like how some say some really dumb stuff to make them look tough.. Eh whatever, back to the topic.
Once a few years back, I was playing with a group of friends, and we were only lik 8, so were just throwing pebbles at each other, but when my dad arrived, I said bye, and as started to walk away, one of the kids threw a huge, sharp, jagged rock, from up-close, at my head. It cut my head open, it even left a mark on my skull. I can still feel it to this day.

The end.
=P

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOrXJWhdavk&feature=related

long story but this video explains. everything happenes at the same time!

Showing 31-45 of 72