ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst thing a kid ever did to you?

72 11450
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well, this isn't really the worst thing that ever happened to me, but at soccer practice, there's a kid who I really hate. And he really hates me back. We're competitive at every freaking thing. So, at practice, he through a soccer ball straight at my ear when the coach wasn't looking. It hurt like hell, so I turned around and pushed him to the ground. So he got pissed, and then later while were running the mile, he comes up behind me and slide tackles me from behind. And I was running full speed, so it was a huge, HUGE fall. He led 2-1. Later, while scrimmaging, he was the goalie, so I ran up and kicked it straight at his manly place. Like, straight at it, and then I ran around yelling "GOAL!!" 2-2. When I was taking a corner, he came up close to mark a player. And seizing the opportunity, I blasted the ball into his face. Then I yelled GOAL!! again. 3-2, advantage me. Then, while leaving, I picked up my Gatorade bottle and dumped the whole thing on his head. 4-2. He sat there in shock for a while, then came running after me, but I signed off by leading him into the goal. When he tried to grab me, I dodged away and he collided straight with the netting and got tangled up. It was absolutely gut splittingly funny. I then yelled GOAL!! and walked away.

Final score: 5-2
Winner: Me!

• 72 Replies
CHRISMOOREEAGLES
CHRISMOOREEAGLES
32 posts
Nomad

L.O.L. That would hurt

UltraPriest
UltraPriest
41 posts
Nomad

some kid slapped me with his downstairs parts

Is that a reverse cockslap?
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I distinctly remember someone blew up my house and I died.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

distinctly remember someone blew up my house and I died.

u died?? so, how could be u here? lol
TROJANS
TROJANS
372 posts
Nomad

jaja.

well this kid just came to me he said hi and kneed me in the manly parts.i was in 4th and he was in 6th
so i came from behind i cupped my hand and hit him hard in the parts.so we were evenXD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I was in karate in first grade and one kid in kindern garden still didn't have his turn to spar ( fight with pads) so my teacher made me fight him. The kid was up to my waste so when he punched he hit me in the balls. The pain. I beat him bad for that

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Me and my brother were playing Super Mario Bros. (2 people, multiplayer) and he took BOTH of the super star power-ups, so that I couldn't become super mushroom. The pain... I will never forget...

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
203 posts
Nomad

My brother sold me out to my parents for nothing in return. I thought I taught him better. haha

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My brother sold me out to my parents for nothing in return. I thought I taught him better. haha

Sounds ambiguous, just like my breakfast.

When I was a wee eight year old laddie, my cousin beat me up with a hockey stick. He was six; I cried.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Well, nobody does stuff bad to me because I'm AWESOME. But this one time me and my friend were sitting down, playing patty cake. And he just kicks me in the crotch! So hard, that I fall to the ground and I can't breath for about 2 minutes. We're still bros, but my payback will happen someday. He'll see it...

swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

When I was in preschool(I was 5)and it was "Naptime" some kid was messing with my shoe while I was lying down.So I kick him.But then he gets up and kicks ME in the face.My mouth started bleeding And I cried.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Nothing i can think of off hand, which means it was so small it didn't make an impact on me, or it was so big i have repressed the memory. My friend on the other hand, told me earlier today that, when he was a freshman, a senior walked up to him, called him a nerd, and stabbed him in the arm with a knife. The senior is in jail and my friend left public school.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

This isn't the worst but when I was 11 and on a travel baseball team, we wereplaying a team of **** heads that played dirty and had no sportsmanship at all. The team's pitcher always threw up and in to, as he called it, keep us from crowding the plate. Oh no. So the game goes on and the pitcher hit my friend square in the back with a fastball. Me, being called in to relieve our pitcher, was faced with the other pitcher. The first pitch I throw my hardest fastball right at his head and I cracked his helmet. He was on the ground for a minute and he was upset. Revenge is sweet!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Well around when I was maybe 8 or 7, my cousin kept puling on my ear ( he's the same age as me) and wouldn't let go. So his brother and his friend (maybe 16) made a gesture to punch him. So I did. Square in the face. He went crying to his dad and I still didnt get In Trouble.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

When I first moved into my new house when I was 5 years old, the first day I went outside two 10-11 year old kids jumped out from behind a bush with a steak knife. Like any sensible 5 year old, I went inside and told mommy :P We still have that steak knife...

Showing 46-60 of 72