ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst thing a kid ever did to you?

72 11448
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Well, this isn't really the worst thing that ever happened to me, but at soccer practice, there's a kid who I really hate. And he really hates me back. We're competitive at every freaking thing. So, at practice, he through a soccer ball straight at my ear when the coach wasn't looking. It hurt like hell, so I turned around and pushed him to the ground. So he got pissed, and then later while were running the mile, he comes up behind me and slide tackles me from behind. And I was running full speed, so it was a huge, HUGE fall. He led 2-1. Later, while scrimmaging, he was the goalie, so I ran up and kicked it straight at his manly place. Like, straight at it, and then I ran around yelling "GOAL!!" 2-2. When I was taking a corner, he came up close to mark a player. And seizing the opportunity, I blasted the ball into his face. Then I yelled GOAL!! again. 3-2, advantage me. Then, while leaving, I picked up my Gatorade bottle and dumped the whole thing on his head. 4-2. He sat there in shock for a while, then came running after me, but I signed off by leading him into the goal. When he tried to grab me, I dodged away and he collided straight with the netting and got tangled up. It was absolutely gut splittingly funny. I then yelled GOAL!! and walked away.

Final score: 5-2
Winner: Me!

• 72 Replies
TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

About I'm not sure but 3-5 years ago. This ******* kid about the same age as me. We were playing in the snow and he thought it would be a good idea to jump on top of me and rub my face as hard as he can into the freezing cold snow. He ruined my eye for a week and I had to see a doctor. My eye has temporarily damaged for a week. Luckily that ******bag doesn't live in my neighborhood. He is and always will be one of the people I hate the most.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When I was in preschool a kid took a blue plane I wanted to play with.

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

In the school a me and a little kid, i didnt know his name, played soccer with me. I won. i yelled: YES PWNED LITTLE KIDD!!!
And then he kicked me right in the...u know..

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

One day at daycare I and another kid were playing with blocks. When it came time to pick up, he decided throwing the blocks was the best way to do that. And of course, I managed to get in the way while he was throwing the biggest block there was (about a foot and a half long), and got hit above the forehead. Tons of blood. I had to get staples on my head, and still have a bald spot today.

At least it was an accident.

UserIame
UserIame
22 posts
Nomad

Two girls tried to learn me how to WALK.

I was like O_O

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Playing rugby for school about a year or so ago, the biggest, fattest guy on the other team had the ball passed to him and I came from behind, he was near our try-line so I just dived at him, and his foot came up at the back, it was like he stomped on my head, except it was my face landing on his boot. It knocked out one tooth, cracked my jaw in three different places, gave me a black eye, almost broke my nose and I had a hugely fat lip for days.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Honestly, the worst thing that has happened to me in school was how people spoke to me, and treated me as a person. 4th grade was the worst year of my life. I had only one friend for most of the year, until he decided to 'go with the flow' and hate me too. So, everyone, and I mean every single kid in my class treated me like some germ.

However, I moved during the Summer, and found friends and better behaved kids. Revenge? I just hope they feel/felt the slightest guilt.

darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

Well I live in a quiet neighborhood, but this is the worst incident there has been. So my brother and a littler boy were chasing each other, and the other boy threw a rock at me but missed and broke a car window haha.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

lolz! that is funny! Well the worst thing was... Oh yeah my sister's friend ruined my set of wii remotes by eating cheetos and playing! I can't play on them now because it's yellow and sticky! oh and she is 6 years old!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My little sister has done tons of stuff to me. Punching me in the face, messing up games, and hitting m in the one place a boy should never be hit in. Multiple times. She used to do all this and more for fun. But she's changed mostly. And she's a lot nicer.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

kids don't get what "Eccentric" is... they say the boy has "Hayden-Germs"... maybe even a weirdo.

Hm, maybe they run from him if he gets within 10 feet.

Maybe they even attack him in middle school.

No bother. They got theirs, and he got his. Theirs? Can't write for anything, can't compile an opinion, and can't think outside of the box for a bag of marshmallows.

Me, the Boy? Well, he grew up. Got pretty intense about 7th grade. Everybody started liking the boy, he was interesting now. He could create wonders with art and film. He could tell a tale of epic proportions, and amaze others with his mental superiority.

So, some kids are mean to me as a youngling. Whatev. I grew up and became vastly superior, because, well, Friendly Neighborhood Genius, remember?

So we have this History project on *anything* Civil war. I do one on Technology, and I have a LOT of info. It was structured in that your project had a minimum 15 minute length. No maximum. It was scheduled about 3 people would go each day. Well, I was to go first because, remember, eccentric performer, and the other two who were to go that day came up to YFNG.

Roy and Jenna begged and pleaded with me, they hadn't completed their presentations the night before. I remembered the days before when I would beg to play with them on the playground and they would laugh. I smirked and gave them pity. Not everyone can be as blessed as I, so whatev, I made my project go for the entire hour class. Got a perfect score on it too. They got C's. What comes around goes around.

-Chillz

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

@diar: "My little sister has done tons of stuff to me. Punching me in the face, messing up games, and hitting m in the one place a boy should never be hit in. Multiple times. She used to do all this and more for fun. But she's changed mostly. And she's a lot nicer."

You are lucky!! my sister is worse! =(

Showing 61-72 of 72