ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87935
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

if pokemon were real the world would go up in flames and explode!!!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

if pokemon were real the world would go up in flames and explode!!!

If animal were real the world would go up in flames and explode!!!
Geez. Why do people not read other threads before they post....

And I withdraw the pokeball question, then. Go get me some Legendary-information instead.
PolarX
PolarX
19 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon actually existed, where would all of our non-fire-spewing woodland animals go? [b]THINK OF THE BADGERS!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

If Pokemon actually existed, where would all of our non-fire-spewing woodland animals go? [b]THINK OF THE BADGERS!

If you lived in a pokemon world, and had done that your whole life, you would not know what a Badger was.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Then imagine this... Both our normal animals, and pokemons... In the same world....

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty sure the world would be cramped. Eventually the pokemon vs. our animals would probably break into a territory war. People would most likely be unaffected, but I just can't think of eating moo moo (a cow that I remember from a pokemon game) or bull fighting with a tauros. . .even though the tauros would start off badly hurt. You should watch earthlings. . .it shows the darker side of speciesism and humanity.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

hmm, well, if there are different animals like dog vs. growlithe. . .doesn't that mean there would be different species of pokemon? Like, right now I have a orange tabby housecat. . .would it then be a orange tabby Meowth? Like having a weiner dog. . .weiner growlithe? Doesn't sound very intimidating. . .

robert1901
robert1901
5 posts
Nomad

in pokemon wen the people get attacked they dont die but it would be class if you could kill like teachers

picture this:u r in a class room, ur being told off, go charizard fire blast ...... teacher dies ur happy woohoo: )

robert1901
robert1901
5 posts
Nomad

it is funny the way they also hurl the pokeballs at them that alone could k.o a pokemon
but imagine catching someone
like :go daddy, mach punch
go mummy, bi*ch slap
go my teacher, book throw
now that would be cool

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

if pokemon existed and i had everything i had in the games id be the best

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

hmm, well, if there are different animals like dog vs. growlithe. . .doesn't that mean there would be different species of pokemon? Like, right now I have a orange tabby housecat. . .would it then be a orange tabby Meowth? Like having a weiner dog. . .weiner growlithe? Doesn't sound very intimidating. . .
Stuff like that have been mentioned by Cenere before.
In a more realistic rendering of a world with pokemons, there would be many little varieties of the standards~ So yes, very plausible statement you made...

picture this:u r in a class room, ur being told off, go charizard fire blast ...... teacher dies ur happy woohoo: )
Sigh, not again... I bet you wouldn't stay happy for long...Crime brings punishment, and if you're immature enough to do that to your teacher, I bet your Charizard (in all unlikelihood if you had one) would be experienced enough to save you from the law...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*cough violently while staring blankly at people*

I go draw pokemon versions.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I will do a better version, with more pokemon, but for the time being *cough*, this will do.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/meowth.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

LOL! that's an aewsome orange tabby meowth!
P.S. I think my cat is trying to kill me, he claws my neck.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

How very cute~And so much more interesting to look at than the classic one.

Showing 301-315 of 495