ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87930
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yes. .. OMG! I just thought of something amazing.
ICANHAZPOKEBALL.COM!
Lol, could you imagine basement meowth?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Oo...................
My mental eyes are bleeding...
And worst, yes, I can imagine that...

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

if pokemon were real, i'll just use Diagla or Palkia to change time into reality. (How I know these names, my little watch pokemon every day and i'm tired of it and i don't like pokemon)

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

id be prety cool

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

if pokemon were real, i'll just use Diagla or Palkia to change time into reality. (How I know these names, my little watch pokemon every day and i'm tired of it and i don't like pokemon)

Those are legendaries, and if you do not like them, then ignore this thread, it is just that easy.

JJ, stop spamming.

Anyway, our internet habbits would be changed. And there would probably be major changes in health and government-systems.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

yes. .. OMG! I just thought of something amazing.
ICANHAZPOKEBALL.COM!
Lol, could you imagine basement meowth?
Loooooooooooooool!!
Ceiling Meowth is watching you masturbate!

Seriously though, some lolpokemon pictures would be... Awesome in a slightly disturbing way.
Cenere, you're probably right about our internet habits being a little different, but I honestly don't think it would be that much...
Health care, whole different matter. Chanseys ftw?
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

haha lol, I know icanhascheezburger. icanhazpokeball would be hilarious. Rail-linoone is failing a curve. Cenere, we can't relly know without it happening and so we can only guess but yeah it would be different. Pokemon would heal us lol and psychic pokemon would pressure us to go conservative/labour depending on what you're.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i was planning on putting this in my previous post but I kinda forgot.

Thanks everyone for all the replies. I never imagined this topic would be so popular; lots of mixed reactions.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

lets just say that Earth would not be here as we know it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

lets just say that Earth would not be here as we know it.

Really??

Anyway, for the internet habits. Instead of itting by you computer you would be playing with and/or training your pokemon. You would use the internet for information about the pokemon, or having fun with your pokemon (at icanhazpokeball). Better health could be a result of more time outside.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Anyway, for the internet habits. Instead of itting by you computer you would be playing with and/or training your pokemon. You would use the internet for information about the pokemon, or having fun with your pokemon (at icanhazpokeball). Better health could be a result of more time outside.
Ha! I severely doubt everyone would be interested enough in pokemon for that.
Humans, dang it... Do you really think everyone would love the creatures?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Sigh, fine... Everything would be as now, just with a horde of pokemon hating AGusers killing off most to all pokemon, because the rest of us is sitting staring at the monitor, talking about how it would having regular animals.......

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Dang, that would be so sad...
Anyway, I know you're sick and tired, but no need to go sarcastic on me...

I'm just saying, there would probably be the usual basement dwellers... Maybe they dream of getting a life, getting out and catching pokemons, but they just don't have what it take...

Movies... Pokemon actors...

People dressed out as big baby pokemons in the equivalent of Teletubbies...

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Yeah, but the rest of us.... Would you be sitting by your computer all day, if you had pokemon? I would probably have more of a life if I had a dog, and pokemon are (mostly) active.... Were not sarcastic, were just giving up...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*sigh*
If I had a pokemon, I would probably be more interested in being outside than I am IRL. But I'd be more interested in keeping calm pokemons than the more active ones...
My favorite is a tadpole.... Give it a pond and feed it and it will be happy....

And with critters like a Persian... They sure don't seem to mind lazying bigger parts of the time.

But I agree with you to an extent.

Showing 316-330 of 495