ForumsGamesIf Pokemon actually existed...

495 87940
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

I know the cartoon of Pokemon is pretty bad but the games are great but you have to admit, a world where Pokemon existed would be pretty cool. Comments people? I'm not saying it should be like that, just that it'd be cool if it were. Also, feel free to talk about the games and asking for trades here.

• 495 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I know... Nothing would change... Still want a dog, though... G/U

Oh, and no baby pokemon as Teletubbies.... No...

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

I'd rather if furries existed but pokemon neverless... As Zophia said i think if animals like pokemon existed most of us would be outside most of the time...

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

it would be kind of cool! having adventures,traveling

JamestheFreak
JamestheFreak
30 posts
Nomad

i would love to own a tyranitar... or arceus well every pokemon i have in my pokemon diamond especially if i can use my action replay in real life.. i would be unstoppable

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

As Zophia said i think if animals like pokemon existed most of us would be outside most of the time...
Actually, that was Cenere, not me... I merely agreed... That most would...

@Cenere:
Well, not exactly like Teletubbiees, but don't you think there would be shows for children that had big plushie versions of some of the cuter pokemon?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*mumble*

I think (as in the series), little children are very fascinated by pokemon, and anything with those in it would be popular. Actors being dressed as pokemon, nah, but being able to touch a pokemon at school, and seeing movies and series like the Pichu Brothers....

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

IF Pokemon actually existed?! Who's to say they don't?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think (as in the series), little children are very fascinated by pokemon, and anything with those in it would be popular. Actors being dressed as pokemon, nah, but being able to touch a pokemon at school, and seeing movies and series like the Pichu Brothers....
Mayhaps~
Yeah, little kids would probably be very, very fascinated even by some of the more "boring" pokemons.

IF Pokemon actually existed?! Who's to say they don't?
Well... They do, if we define things that exists in our minds as genuinely existing.
JamestheFreak
JamestheFreak
30 posts
Nomad

btw i liek mudkips and they DO exist!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Exactly... And then being told stories about pokemon... At night being told legends if they live near temple or something...

And I can tell why it s a possibility that dragons live, but pokemon is rather unlikely, I guess.

Electr021
Electr021
288 posts
Nomad

If Pokemon existed in our world, then we would be dead.

chous__king1
chous__king1
66 posts
Nomad

i think that pok`emon in the real world would be kinda kool

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Everybody has this weird obsession with Mudkips, I went onto a proper mudkip forum and there mudkip is better than most others...
Dragons did exist however we find no remains because when a dragon dies it bursts into flames. Much like a pheonix but without coming back as a baby. And then they all killed each other and now we only have stories and games of them.
An interesting though occured to me: Pokemon could be real in the fact that e.g. a fox can use Bite and whip its tail or whatever. We just define them as animals. But we don't have Pokeballs or anything though.

scrubsmaster1
scrubsmaster1
344 posts
Nomad

wed all be dead IF THEY DID DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH giant drigans and dont get me started on SQURTALS lol u guys r all nerds for even liking pokegay

murtagh756
murtagh756
16 posts
Nomad

If pokemon was real i'd be putting a loaded M16 into my mouth.

Showing 331-345 of 495