ForumsWEPRIs there... A heaven? Have we been put down here for something?

113 22841
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

I sometimes feel afraid that when I die I won't go anywhere. I'll just dissapear forever. And I stay up sometimes for a very long time scared that I won't go anywhere. And why were we put down here? There is no reason I can figure this out. My mom says that we were put down here for understanding of gods creations. But all that I realy see is just work and sleep. She also said that we have been put down here to enjoy gods beauty. That is my biggest fesr of all. I'm just scared, just scared.

• 113 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

no hevan just different demintions

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Just different what?

Zmikez
Zmikez
17 posts
Nomad

IF u ask me i belive the scientific reason, I think (this is a opinion not rasim) there is no such thing as god

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

To answer skidzy, God put us on this world to live in his creations. God is'nt making us suffer. it is free will. God didn't make the Holocaust, It was Hitler's free will to do so.

The story of Adam and Eve did not actually happen. It was a story that was used to describe how the world came to be. I do believe in evolution, but there is a God and I believe in Heaven.

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

i lioke to belive that we are alone here and our lives can be hell or heven!

thats why you sould get out of your pc and feel all the plesures of life now that you can because you will not have any opther chance....

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

The Bible says God gave us free will to do as we please with our lives. Miracles still do happen but not for every little thing you want, Actually one story is of the "fastest woman on earth" she was on crutches then one day in church she got up and walked to recieve communion. So i do believe in God in heaven. By the way this was in response to Skidzy.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

we have been put here for something. We have been put down here to experiance the twisting roads of life... the ups the downs evrything. Life is a beautiful thing that can be stopped instantly...

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

lmao, devoidless. You sure to have a dream.

1) Christians aren't the only ones that believe in life after death. >.>

I take Wizards point of veiw, yet, I acctually want to influence you. Just think, if you end your fear, you can never conquer it and now if there is a heaven, I think there there is, bye deh way. :P So, All in all, wasting a human life is like burning everything meaningful in life. Dont' do it.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

If there is a heaven, does every animal go? Are humans the only ones with souls? Do you really think you're that important?

I am of the opinion that the concept of heaven exists only due to the fear of death.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

That's a great point, Dragon. There's no telling why early man first developed the concept of an afterlife, but the fear of death has certainly perpetuated it.
One of the most famous arguments for the existence of a soul is based upon the simple fact that you can't imagine what it's like to not exist. You can imagine anything that's real, no non-existence must not be real.
The argument is, of course, fallacious, but it really shows that people are trying to wrap their brains around ceasing to be.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i say that when we die we go into an endless sleep.

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

hears my view

We where doin tons of sins robbing people killing people think of the crime now times 20 or so because back 2,000 years ago was the police crime stoper's nope

so God used his son to show us the light and the true path to glory (heven)
so he was crusified and before that he had to carry his own cross that cross is like our sin and god says ahh let metake it i want you to have a god life on my plannet any how thats what i belive and if we follow gods order yes theres a heven its like choclate or what ever u rearly like x infinit

if u wanna argu BRING IT ON!!

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

ps thats only my view and other peole have diffrent views i have loved reading all this escecily baked man its odd but worth investergating

ps im bord fo arguing for what i belive :P

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Sentient, forever...

Stop and consider that for a moment.

I'm willing to bet that after a couple of millennium, we'll all be screaming for oblivion due to sheer boredom.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

well i got a book that said were going to hell all of us.
scary when you think about it.

Showing 46-60 of 113