ForumsWEPRIs there... A heaven? Have we been put down here for something?

113 22840
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

I sometimes feel afraid that when I die I won't go anywhere. I'll just dissapear forever. And I stay up sometimes for a very long time scared that I won't go anywhere. And why were we put down here? There is no reason I can figure this out. My mom says that we were put down here for understanding of gods creations. But all that I realy see is just work and sleep. She also said that we have been put down here to enjoy gods beauty. That is my biggest fesr of all. I'm just scared, just scared.

• 113 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

You shouldn't trust everything you read...

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

to bad the church was giving it out.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

That does make it even sadder...

Too bad the church is corrupt.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

yes i know.
i don't think its right.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Look up the book "Venti Jeasus, please" and go to a church, or local youthgroup if you are under 30, or message me if you have questions. Jeasus was against religion for the currption and things, so message me back.

JMV
JMV
63 posts
Nomad

I like to believe there's a Heaven. Believing in God, it's hard for me NOT to believe in a Heaven. A perfect paradise where good people who have done good things in their life go. That sounds like an idea God would have.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

yeah but who created god?

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Noone created God, and most don't need to know, because they belivev that God is real, and they don't need to know how.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

so are you we created the image in our heads that god is real.

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

i often wonder why i am here and what will happen to me after i die, i stayed up a very long time once becuase i thought, what if when i die and i close my eyes i stay like that and see darkness for the rest of my life, then i remebered that once i was dead all i would see was darkness for eternity. That really scared me.

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

SCARED

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Afterlife is really a reward if you believe in it. H-E-two-sticks is to let people know what they did wrong and pay for it. Heaven is a reward with a peaceful afterlife. Who knows what our life is?Maybe we are just being prepared for an even longer life somewhere else?

Davidyang201
Davidyang201
12 posts
Nomad

...i really lyk science, however, i, too, am worried what will happen to me when i die.

also, if there is a god and he created everything, and according to the bible, there were no extinctions, how come there r dino fossils?! is it possible it is just a coincidence that there are a bunch of groups of rocks out there that just happen to fit together into something that looks lyk it was related to a present-day living oganism. if so, how come there are so many of them rocks that look so similar? or does God wanna trick us?

Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

Davidyang, first off, if you are an Atheist, you just said something incredibly stupid. Atheists all believe, that a BIG BANG just so happened to create animals, earth, etc. Which all fit together so much! The thought that a Bang could just... Create things is insane! So, if you are an Atheist, it wouldn't be TO surprising to see a stone looking like an animal. But, if you are not, I can't say anything.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

if jesus died for our sins and that no matter what we do we are still sinful than wouldn't we all go to hell.

Showing 61-75 of 113