The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Freeze to death or Burn to death?

201 36454
Seaphire
Seaphire
46 posts
Peasant

I would want to freeze to death cuz It wouild be numb and probably painless.

• 201 Replies
BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

It has been in the low-high 90s Fahrenheit everyday for like the past two weeks, i choose FREEZE to death.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Burn to death. Its much more quicker.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

almost everyone wants to freeze. Okay people, you would be FROZEN. Still alive, but your organs shutting down, one by one, WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE> of course you would evntually die, but you will go through all of that. Where fire, will quickly burn off your flesh and muscles. But it would hurt like hell. Honestly, I would rather burn. I love the cold, but it isn't how I wanna die.

Liagan
Liagan
8 posts
Nomad

I choose to burn to death.It includes very much pain but...there are 99% chances that you can pe saved if you are frozen(after 1 mil years) and 2% chance that your DNA survives the burning and after a 1 mil years they mai find these pieces and clone you.(I found these calculations in a book).+ It kills you faster than freeze.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I choose to burn to death.It includes very much pain but...there are 99% chances that you can pe saved if you are frozen(after 1 mil years) and 2% chance that your DNA survives the burning and after a 1 mil years they mai find these pieces and clone you.(I found these calculations in a book).+ It kills you faster than freeze.

Nobody would unfrezee you, who would weast time to unfrezee random man who is from far past and ever worst, wouldn't wind or some shit destroy your dust (DNA) after you are burned to death and end of the world is 2012 so...impossible
Gradient
Gradient
36 posts
Nomad

Plain question with a plain answer:

Keep the body at a numbing yet not extremely painful low temperature until you temporarily lose your sense of touch. Then, ignite yourself as fast as possible and make sure the flare is strong enough to kill you immediately, you wouldn't want to die intoxicated and asphyxiated in smoke...

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

Freeze to death because it would hurt less (Duh).

noobwar
noobwar
21 posts
Nomad

I would BURN! 1 im a pyro, 2 you die faster, and 3 if you freeze you feel like a thousand needles are stuck in your skin and trust me you want to burn my friend almost got hypothermia and he said it hurt so bad and i was there when he almost got it so thanks to me he is still alive..... wait what was I talking about again.... oh yea so I would rather burn.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

For sure burn, I'm a pyro and I would want to die fast.

Shoestring
Shoestring
152 posts
Nomad

Freeze! At least I can say my final words instead of "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

I would rather burn then freeze to death. Freezeing sound way to slow.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

That would depend on the temperature which causes the freezing. If it is sufficiently extreme then freezing would be the least painful, less messy, and more assured way to go, however if it's a mild freeze then the process could be quite drawn out, making burning the better option.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Burn baby burn disco inferno!
Yep one Commander extra crispy.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

I would actually take freeze too death. Even if burn too death can be faster, freeze too death can also get really fast. You can freeze too death in a matter of seconds. And burning too death, that can take from some minutes, too some days. Yeah you heard me, some days!

sickcroon
sickcroon
151 posts
Nomad

Well either way your going to burn. Frost bite is a mother. There has been many counts of people being found totally naked frozen in the snow because as you skin starts to freeze your nerve endings send signals to your brain receptors. Your brain acknowledges this as a burning sensation. While burning to death your body will go in to shock and you may actually die from shock before your organs began to "melt". Either way both are excruciatingly painful.

So the real question should be. Open casket at your funeral, or closed casket at your funeral.

Showing 91-105 of 201