ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 48412
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Those who don't believe shall burn in hell for all eternity, which is what I think that Moe was trying to say.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Breakfestarians can copy this in their about,but it must write by bigbrain on the end.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

That was a cool poem or song or whatever it was.

sniperjesus
sniperjesus
24 posts
Nomad

is this realigiona joke people made or is it real as seen some fake realigions in my years of playing on the internet

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Sniperjesus it is very real for if you don't believe it the be gone.

nicenicejt
nicenicejt
161 posts
Nomad

i think i wont jon this reigion

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

ok..........

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

lol this is the best religion I've seen, i am fully converted

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Agreed!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Any Breakfestarian can copy my "Ode to Breakfest",but read my next post.Both of them are on the previous page.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

and the almightly declared breakfast as " a healthy way to start your day"

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

You call Frosted Flakes healthy, they have more sugar on them then all of the other cereals combined.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

can i join if i eat breakfast now

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

I wish that all meals were a healthy and nutritious part of your daily meals in commercials, without the clause that they are using more important things in the picture such as fruit milk and juices to make up for the unhealthy factors of their terrible breakfast Cereal...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

This is making me hungry... Does this mean that pig is both good and evil because it contains bacon AND roast?

*stomach rumbles*... And the Lord doth say "I hath called thy divine place of warship for dining 'IHOP'. Cherish this well, and give generous tribute to those working there".

Showing 241-255 of 384