ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47974
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Breakfast shall die, lunch shall rule the world, for i am the anti-pancake! muahahaha

Amen (does the cool cross sign thingy and his chest (am i going to hell for using the concept to laxly)).

Do pills count as breakfast? Cause I take pills in the morning.

Lol, O.D.?
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

this is ridiculous!
yet hilarious.
I might just read in to this for a good old laugh.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Jesus did many miracles as said in the Breakfastarian Bible, that he once turned water into Orange Juice and cured a boy's sickness by giving him a stack of chocolate chip pancakes.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Where did all of my brothers and sisters go? Did they all of a sudden convert to anti-breakfastarianism?? I shouldn't be alone in this matter... I shall then recite the ranks of breakfast meals:

1. Bacon

2. The Totally Original Buttermilk Pancake
2A: any toppings, added sauce, or cream that is added to the pancake

3. The almighty egg, that is able to be made in 2 correct forms

4. Sausage, which is looming over the borderline for it can be eaten in Breakfast as well as in other forms of dining.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Ham, which is borderline to Breakfast and the evil sides of dining.

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

Lol, O.D.?

Naw, I just take pills for allergy, asthma, and the occasional sickness. Sometimes vitamins if I don't think I'm going to have a good day, food wise.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Everyday is a good day when you start it off with a good balanced breakfast!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yah, i was joking around

And , i start off the day with vitamins to.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

God forgives those that need vitamins, of course there's very few meals in breakfast that gives vitamins inside : ) That's why we have pancakes and syrup

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

This is really strange,I feel weird, this is like a religion to all of you!

FORGET BREAKFAST! It"S ALL ou'BOT LUNCH AND DINNER!

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Breakfastarianism all da way baby!!!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Maybe so. To you. But breakfast is what helps wake up in the morning, along with a cup of coffee and a shower.

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I always look forward to waking up to a hearty bowl of cereal. If i don't get my breakfast of delicious food, i get really grumpy.

I believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Does that make me a Breakfastarian?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

*Gasp*

Snakebite, my fellow Conservatives_Unite leader co-leader, why must you take the wrong path.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Ricador, why must you sway away from the holy book of breakfast? It will serve you well as long as you stay on the path of prosperity in the morning.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i like cereal

Showing 286-300 of 384