ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47973
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry for my weakness Ricador, I'll behave now! LUNCH, DINNER!!!!!!

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Ricador your reign of terror is over, your thread has been locked and you have no army, now bow down to the lord of breakfast!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Lunch Will Rise Again!!!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

We may have been locked but I swear it we will destroy you!!!

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Your just blowing air, you will never rise to power for breakfast is the true meal!

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

We will RISE without the help of evil breakfast!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

ROFL you guys got locked that's hilarious.

And then the lord Jesus employed the help of several disciples during his teachings:

Kellogg

Ann Butterworth

Brown (farmer)

General Mill

The Quaker Man

Together these 5 disciples wrote a collection of their stories and formed all of them to create the new testament of the Breakfastarian Bible.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Kellogg
Ann Butterworth
Brown (farmer)
General Mill
The Quaker Man
Together these 5 disciples wrote a collection of their stories and formed all of them to create the new testament of the Breakfastarian Bible.

Anti-breakfastarians,we got ourselves a hit list!
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Kellogg = already dead

Ann Butterworth; I don't think you would want to kill her

Brown (Farmer); he's in a painting, go ahead and try

General Mill = an organization

The Quaker Man = Immortal

Besides, what you are doing right now is spamming up the wrong thread >_>

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

There is an opposite to everything! And we are your opposite! And that's not a good enough hit list! Oh and you forgot Hungry Jack... But don't worry... he's already dead!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Any breakfastarians can copy my ode to breakfast.Just don't forget to mentoin I made it.
Any antibreakfestarians can only burn in hell!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!VIVA DE LA BREAKFAST!!!

Wolfelord
Wolfelord
77 posts
Nomad

all you anti breakfastarians shall be sent to hell in the end of days and be served only grease and pre-made sugary confections for the rest of eternity...so sayeth the almighty book of breakfastarianism.

Communist
Communist
522 posts
Nomad

Another one of our fine cults? Like Desertianism?

jediboy277
jediboy277
149 posts
Peasant

you people are all freaks, and I feel sorry for you.....
P.S.....I SKIP BREAKFAST EVERY SINGLE MORNING BECAUSE BREAKFAST IS DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Speak for yourself! Breakfastarianism is wondrous, and good for you too! Makes for a better metabolism ;-)

Showing 301-315 of 384