ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27141
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it be considered spam if you just wrote runescape or clubpenguin. You should right atleast one sentence about why that game is better.

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

I have to say RuneScape. It is much better and very fun to play.

Shadow867
Shadow867
147 posts
Nomad

I don't think you could actually call Club Penguin a game. RuneScape is so much more complex. There's just no competition.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

.. Muddle, On Runescape Vs. WOW you wrote you hate Runescape.

If you Pay, Club Penguin can be fun if you enjoy Online-interaction with other people, I've never played it, my little sis has an account on it, though. xD And she plays it, she has her group of online and a few Irl Buddies.

On Runescape its for a different style of people, those that waste their lives on levels and killing ST0OF.

Kewl thing about Runescape: I know a few people that get runescape cash/make accounts for Cash. So maybe its not stupid on that level, Illegal, though.

crazyglue
crazyglue
2 posts
Nomad

Both are pretty stupid... Club penguin is boring and the one main thing you can pretty much do is chat, but i like chatting. Runescape has graphics and that, but it makes me feel like a nerd!!!! it takes years to accomplish a skill cape. WASTE OF MY LIFE

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

They are both

REALLY REALLY
old
Kkittycat
Kkittycat
8 posts
Nomad

they both suck but if i had to choose one i would choose runescape cuz club penguin is REALLY childish and runescape is way better

vikerinthehouse19964
vikerinthehouse19964
125 posts
Nomad

they both really suck but id have to go with runescape

dino
dino
28 posts
Nomad

both suck

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

i know runescape isnt exactly 5 star class but that is just a insult and by the way if you go to center of wildy theres a new battle areana for free and non free mebers i <3 it

ShinigamiSoul
ShinigamiSoul
82 posts
Nomad

I dont really like either
disny is making it so you have to be a member to do anything
and i could never really get in to runescape

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

well i spose u got a point but its awsome if u a member