ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27146
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
Donncha
Donncha
30 posts
Nomad

[club penguin = for babys] [runescape = for younger people]

ztmoore1
ztmoore1
129 posts
Nomad

runescape all the way its for everyone and its fun

club penguin is for babys and idiots

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

they are both terrible

Glad something finally found out...
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

You've got to be kidding... I play neither and I don't like either... Runescape isn't really fun and my 6 year old cousins play club penguin...

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

both of them suck but i guess runescape because it provides some form of structure in stead of a walking around and talking to stupid people about freakin club penguin

Donncha
Donncha
30 posts
Nomad

ye , its true i dont even know y there is a runescape vs club tread penguin cause both of them suck (club penguin is the worst though to much role playing for my liking , well rs is kinda the same also)

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Neither of them.

They both make me want to visit North Korea >.>

Da_Shiznit
Da_Shiznit
3 posts
Nomad

Not to long ago I logged on to Runescape just to see what has changed, and wow! Runescape sure as improved since I've been on! I would say Runescape is better. You can do endless things and never get bored. I go for Runescape.

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

HA Ha are you seriously writing a topic about this. Well they both suck but Runescape is better.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I agree with Champion10, they both suck but if I must choose. I'd say Runescape.

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

i have tried both and, though i dont play either any more, runescape had me for moths, maybe a year! club penguin held my attention for a few minutes...the conversation is even much more restricted, half of what i wrote never came through at all because of the filters! though when they got rid of pk in runescape it lost me...

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

da_shiznit, what got better about it? you cant scam people in trades any more and you cant kill other players except in some weird freakin arena! you used to have to learn to survive those kinda tricks but now its boring!!

Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

they r both good

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

ok dude club penguin is not an rpg, also runscape is better.most importaintly they both suck!!!

overthewoods
overthewoods
35 posts
Nomad

i hate them both but runscape wins better graphics and such

Showing 16-30 of 155