ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27142
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
robandbig789
robandbig789
72 posts
Nomad

runescap all the way =D

Zombie_Anihalator
Zombie_Anihalator
5 posts
Nomad

Runescape is so much better, but I hate all this new crap! I miss the old Runescape when you could scam people, and wait for other players to die in the wilderness and then steal their stuff... That was the fun thing about it, but then they just ruined it... Its just not fun anymore.

Toiletti
Toiletti
39 posts
Nomad

They both stink. They both have extreme limits if you don't have money, and the gameplay on Runescape is pretty bad. But they're so different it's almost impossible to compare them.

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

they are both terrible but runescape is better

cheze
cheze
84 posts
Nomad

Umm is this thread for real? That is the supidest question ever. My little brother is eight and hates club penguin. Runescape for life!

ianmiguel1
ianmiguel1
11 posts
Nomad

In my point of view, Runescape is way better because you have quests, monsters to fight and play with friends.

On the other hand, club penguin is for kids and gets boring very easily.

Kittymaster
Kittymaster
17 posts
Nomad

even though i don't like runescape i don't like club penguin but now i can say both have ultra n00bs on them both are now going for the child audience one is owned by a mega company the other is owned by Jagex both require you to pay so ill say runescape because your not constantly barraged by n00bs there that much ......

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

i can't stand both. club penguin is the worst game ever made. runescape is right behind it. they are both a waste of money. i choose runescape.

stonester
stonester
120 posts
Nomad

I hate both because i played club pengiun when i was like 8 and i liked it and when it got sucky i sweard at people cause it sucks sooooooooooooo baddddd! and rune scape does not make sence at all!!! so nether!

robandbig789
robandbig789
72 posts
Nomad

runescape all the way =D

jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

I think that Club Penguin and Runescape cannot be compared to eachother because they have completely different ideas. Club Penguin isn't meant for 18 yr olds. It is desinged for children to have fun and be safe at the same time. Runescape is designed for a different group of gamers.

Joakko
Joakko
21 posts
Nomad

If you pay, Club Penguin is the best browser game ever.

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

they both are terrible

max20i
max20i
2 posts
Peasant

runescape

max20i
max20i