ForumsGamesRunescape vs Club Pengiun

155 27144
xeias
xeias
17 posts
Nomad

Runescape is one of the best free mmorpgs out there and the best browser based mmorpg so far, club Penguin is another good mmorpg. Club penguin has minigames as well as runescape. Which is better? I want constructive criticism, do not flame. Thank you.

• 155 Replies
zeodeathgod
zeodeathgod
37 posts
Nomad

runescape
club penguin is made for like 8 year olds.
runescape is more for teens and older

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

club penguin...its much more...social

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Runescape is better by far.

Unless your a little 8 year old. Which you shouldn't be registered to this forum.

Yeah. If your eight you'll have to wait... let's say... another...Ooooh....

Complete 5 years before you can EVER post again.

Sooo yeah.
Runescape is the best.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

Runescape is better because its more for teenagers as Club Peguin is for younger kids.

frireheart
frireheart
8 posts
Nomad

RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
club penguin u basically have to pay to do anything fun and theres no point.
Runescape F2P but you have the choice to pay P.S. Im a member strgodz5
runescape has alot of stuff to do...CP dont

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

ok thing abought it. they both wast your time. big whoop. C.P. is made for 6 year olds and runescape is one of the worst mmorpgs there is. If you want a good mmorpg go to Aeria games or buy WoW ( i do not play WoW)

Urostealth
Urostealth
4 posts
Nomad

Runescape is alot better. Club Penguin has too much member stuff, dont you agree? Runesscape has alot more content and more enjoyable.

Caveman_
Caveman_
22 posts
Nomad

I do not like any of them but Runescape is 10 times better.

It's hard to compare couse they are totaly different.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Don't like neither. They aren't towards my tastes.

Runescape doesn't even work on my computer...

dnedbr
dnedbr
55 posts
Nomad

both of them are not my kind of game but i think Runescape is better
its bigger and there is way more to do only play when I'm bored though.

nubishi
nubishi
27 posts
Nomad

I agree i dont like neither but i i like runescape more because its more versatile

Heybaby
Heybaby
19 posts
Nomad

I don't like Runescape that much but its way better than Club Pengiun

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Runescape banned me because someone told to me that i was a a noob and somehow i got banned!
But im unbanned now ^^

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

well to be honest, they are both games that came outta some guys a$$ and was expected to be played by everyone who was anyone XD... They are both crappy games, and deserve to get removed from the internet for wasting ppls time, and creating more nerds through out the planet by creating the ideal that kids should stay inside playing runescape instead of going out and having an actual life... so yea there both horrible games. BTW if ur over 13 and playing club penguin i feel sry for u cuz u rlly need to get a life... no offense but its meant for 7-10 year olds.. Its like neopets except 10X worse cuz neopets is soooo old school XD

slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Runescape is a lot better, a lot more gameplay. In cp building your igloo or w/e is just like the construction skill on runescape and on cp you can hack(as in get any amount of money you want, make clones, stuff like that.) which makes it boring, and on runescape you can't.

Showing 61-75 of 155