ForumsGamesThe Official Suggestions Thread

187 47044
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There seems to be a whole bunch of recommendations at the Sonny 2 v1.3 thread, and I doubt that was Krin was looking for. Post all your suggestions for future versions of Sonny here.

• 187 Replies
truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

The psychology class needs going over. Some abilities are absolutely worthless, especially compared to others. But on their own too aren't good either. Like electronic charge. Does less damage then other attacks, yet boosts enemy speed, yet costs the same as attacks that do more damage. To top it all, its at the end of a tech tree with two prerequisites. The very first of which, shock therapy, blows the two abilities after it out of the water.

These low damage abilities need to debuff the enemy instead of buff. Or be free of cost and do more damage. Probably slightly more then shock therapy(or perhaps shock therapy should be at the end of that tech tree instead of electronic charge)

This isn't the only example of abilities that are just a waste of space, but probably one of the more extreme ones.

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

Retrograde:
On psychology class it takes two ability points to cast on the enemy instead of one. Yet isn't any better, and considering you can be allot more effective with willpower or damage isn't usually worth messing with.

What if instead it was called reverse psychology. And it only effected the enemy? Whether cast on a allied unit or a enemy unit, only the things the enemy does would be reversed. The effects of your stuff, and your allies stuff, would remain the same.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Well, one reason retrograde costs two is because it's part of the Psycho's most powerful combos

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

What combo would that be?

Psychos most powerful combo is charged blood, shock therapy, electical storm & wraith form.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Nope!

The 4-hit kill combo!

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

That "combo" i just mentioned, the top left side line for boosting allies, free will and terrify, most of the rest is just crap.(and the ones that aren't crap are dwarfed in comparison to what I just mentioned)

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

"The 4-hit kill combo!"

Which is?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Shock Coma, Shock Coma, Electric Storm than Retrograde

Shock Coma and Retrograde have to be maxed. Also, Overdrive is necessary.

It's not as effective against multiple opponents (It's only downside), but it can kill the Baron or mayor in 4 hits.

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

Why max shock coma? Its healing effects don't get any better at max. Why electrical storm?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Shock Coma lasts longer the more points are put in it. It needs to be maxed to complete the 4 hits (I think, it might only need a few points)

Electric Storm increases the healing so it's past the target's max health.

Shock Coma + Shock Coma alone don't deal enough damage to kill the target in 1 hit.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

OOps, my mistake. It's High Voltage, not Electric Storm...

HIGH VOLTAGE

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

Your combo doesn't work. Maybe it was "fixed". http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2761022/4-turn-psycho-kill

Anyways we want abilities to be useful in general. Not just in specifc overpowered combos.

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2761022/4-turn-psycho-kill

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

What if some weapons gave special attacks when equipped. I mean a ability that the character most likely would not normally be able to use, would show up to be equipable on your ability wheel when that weapon is equipped.

Guns especially would be prime candidates for this. This would be their shot attack. Perhaps furthermore, some special attacks do a set damage or other effect work independent of your stats.

Shield secondary items could also be a prime candidate for this. Giving you different kind of block &/or heal effects. Maybe one could give body guard.

stone_devil
stone_devil
7 posts
Nomad

@trupurple:the combo DOES work.I'm doing it as i write this post

Showing 76-90 of 187