ForumsGamesThe Official Suggestions Thread

187 47045
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There seems to be a whole bunch of recommendations at the Sonny 2 v1.3 thread, and I doubt that was Krin was looking for. Post all your suggestions for future versions of Sonny here.

• 187 Replies
truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

Yes I know, you would know I know if you read that thread. I was going to write a post about it and a few other things, but lost what I was writting and didn't bother to rewrite it.

It sucks that one can't edit or delete ones posts.

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

As I said earlier though, these abilities should be valuable in their own right, not just for this overpowered 4 kill move.

I say, improve these abilities and in the process break the 4 kill combo. A few other pysch abilities might use a bit of nerfing too. This way each one is reasonabily interesting, unique, & most importantly useful. Opening up more possibilities and making the game more fun.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Could we get an item or ability (passive or no) that can resist stun somehow? Flash Freeze and Crystallize are waaaay too powerful in PVP. It makes it boring to kick so much ass with Hydros.

Something needs to be done with all my gold, too. I have 40k on two characters, and nothing to buy with it. I'm hoping the new stores will help somehow.

Maybe there could be a rare item slot machine? Kind of like the trophy machine in SSBM.

I say restore the re-spec cost. I liked it expensive.

And I like the timer. Put it into pvp?

I'm sure you'll do this, but I'd like to see some different teammates, with stranger abilities like DOT's or team buffs.

Summonable monsters! :P jk.

SlapJacks
SlapJacks
1 posts
Nomad

The Righteous Breastplate description reads, "It's actually practical that it looks" I believe it's supposed to be than.
Thanks,
Slappy

wuffman
wuffman
3 posts
Nomad

hey I have a questions,

how do you beat that beetle thing in the tunnels it doesn't kill me but it heals itself so fast and i can kill it!

suggestions? comments?

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

wuff man, check other forums based on your type of character, ad for suggestions, i would say secret bosses that you can have like a 1/10 or 1/100 chance of encountering in each area that drop super rare weapons and armour, oh and an accesory slot in equips

wuffman
wuffman
3 posts
Nomad

Not to steer off topic but can anyone help me with sonny 1? I can get past the great plains, Im a level 8 guardian, and im fighting the totem, the shaman of life and the rock golem, and every time I try i always get powned by them! any suggestions and/or help??

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

I like the ultra-rare drops thing. That would make PVP a lot more interesting. Farming, too.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I think that with a new zone there should be a very powerful (but very expensive) set designed for each tree of the class and designed for each class - making 6 different ones.... Achievements can be really helpful - if u unlock them all you unlock a special character, if you complete the last zone (which is also an achievement) you unlock ANOTHER special character! Plus you could also (In sonny 3) allow more people in each fight - Felicity should be gone then, Veraduax Roald and you, along with someone else - not sure who.... And at the beginning of sonny three whichever class you choose can you plz give them quite good armor at the start, but in your inventory is your old items

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

More team members, or at least get Felicity earlier in the game, since you get her in the final half of the final zone, so I find her fairly pointless.

Also, alot of people have been complaining about Gregor, so I suggest you make his healing buff less powerful.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Gregor is an Easter Egg, I never fought him - And if you lose on an enemy level yourself up once and/or buy a better item, it helps much more than you think.... And the PvP Mode could be on here even tho it'll be a little lagging loading up it should do fine - And the new zones should unlock another character, possibly unlocking all achievements unlocks the other - but what'd be the best is if all 6 team members could fight against another 6

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

Gregor is a cockroach from Z4, weird that you haven't fought him actually, some enemies from Z4 are forum members of krinlabs.

There are 4 team members yet... well I'd like some online PvP battles, and not just Sonny+allies, but one Sonny plus another Sonny vs some orher pair of Sonnies

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure Gregor isn't an Easter Egg, if you haven't fought him, it must be a glitch.....

Since a PvP online mode is just not feasible, we'll just have to stick with local multiplayer(ie. one player uses one set of keys, the other uses another.)

And I don't know about the whole new zones thing, was Z4 from the original Sonny added in an update, or was it part of the game from the start?

Also, I have some problems with the story. What was the purpose of that tape? Who are the insurgents and why are the ZPCI helping them? Why was the mayor so scared of Felicity? Who is the Baron? Where did he come from? How did he come back from the dead? How come Sonny, Veradux, Felicity, and the Baron are the only zombies that can actually talk?

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Armorkage just get lost it's not fair that everyone's rushing Krin - We all would like updates etc but it won't speed things up at all, and by the way he doesn't HAVE TO do jack for anyone like us so just peck off and quick being so self-centered!

Cathaholic Gregor I doubt is a easter egg probs, I doubt it's a characer, The baron was a guy from Sonny 1, annoying one too, there are other but tough-to-find talking zombies, the ZCPI I think is an outlawed organisation taking care of Zombies and helping new Alcatraz for both power, and to heal zombies - Thus the insurgents, they are trying to help as well - If you find the Footprints Forum I posted on it with alot of info on everything - Look it up :P

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

I know that's who the Baron is, but where did he get his powers from? Where did he come from?

I know who the ZPCI are, but why are they helping the Insurgents? And who are the insurgents? What are they insurgenting against?

Showing 91-105 of 187