ForumsGamesThe Official Suggestions Thread

187 47077
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There seems to be a whole bunch of recommendations at the Sonny 2 v1.3 thread, and I doubt that was Krin was looking for. Post all your suggestions for future versions of Sonny here.

• 187 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

The insurgents are a band of people trying to "cure" the zombie conditions, the ZCPI from what I know are outlaws helping anyone who is trying to cure zombies whilst killing any in their way to avoid any more contamination (Cure by killing them all or by curing them)
The baron is a brainwasher who is absorbing zombies into his realm but his powers and where he's from is unknown - We don't know where Sonny or Veraduax is from so we may find out sooner or later

Cathaholic
Cathaholic
24 posts
Nomad

The ZCPI are outlaws? I thought they were a corporation working with the government to protect the world from zombies. Wasn't it them who killed the scientists trying to find a cure for zombisim because if there weren't any zombies their buisness would go bankrupt?

sliveron
sliveron
10 posts
Peasant

Well i think we need a place like illusion valley in sonny 1.
I think there should also be an option to turn off animation,Because am getting really bad lag.
Plus can u make the best items for a specific class just be in a single set to make it look cool.
BTW thx for the great game.

sliveron
sliveron
10 posts
Peasant

*And u gotta balance the pvp system cuz there shouldn't be a class which can beat all others."speed bio"

Jylort
Jylort
14 posts
Nomad

More Outfits with Special defense and attack :

Fire
Thunder
Water

i finished Sonny 1 and 2 and i never saw any items who protect against elements

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

hmm, there are some things like 'Mining helmet' which protect against fire and physical, some council stuff has lightning def, and some mayor stuff has fire def, as well as some shields in the shops have defences. Sonny 1 had more items that have defence, starting from 'Armor of the damned' with formidable shadow and ice protection.

Falzar
Falzar
39 posts
Nomad

I'm not seeing much use for attack piercings that aren't Fire, Ice, Poison, Electric, or Physical. Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the player's team be able to use all eight elements somehow? Isn't Cosmic or Shadow missing? Or does Psych get that?

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Psych gets shadow, and I am currently working on an idea for a class that would use Cosmic and Earth

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Guys I just thought of a great suggestion - And as far as I know no1 had posted it so i'm claiming myself the first person to say on these forums - For Sonny 3, if it comes that is:
Instead of just attacks of the fighting competition - there should be a pause after u finish your attack - Letting u choose which attack to do next - Once done a small blue gauge appears below your character (And all others for their own moves) that when it fills up, allows you too cast it, this can be affected by your speed, and partly Strength or Instinct depending on what spell it was - This can veyr easily pinpoint when to attack - Which also is much more accurate, so if I was to cast Quick Strike it will fill up really fast, meanwhile if I used what would've been a large CD spell such as Intervention I would take much longer - Depending on the spell.

So I might be able to cast Quick strike once and Vicous Strike once before the enemy casts intervention

When someone does the attack all bars stay the same, exept the caster which starts again - So when I cast an attack my friend could be halfway up his, after the spell is cast, his carries on - Or accelerates if it's part of the spell - Hope so that'll own :P

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

The problem with that is that is completely defies the point of a turn based RPG. It is strategy only, it is not supposed to be a click-fest...

sparkshade
sparkshade
25 posts
Nomad

SYNTETHIC

strongest atk.speed str
weakest def low mag and vit

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ok, I noticed something here that I was really expecting and excited for in sonny 2. That was the ability to play as another player, and not sonny. Possibly even take sonny out of the party during Training Missions. I like my party to be balanced, in all games, and when sonny has to stay in the party when there's a person who needs to be left out, it's hard to even it all out, because sonny will go past all of 'em.

The main thing I would like about the Party situation though, is the ability to play as another party member, and customize their stats/level ups. Since they each have their own "class", I would figure they would have different abilities, stats, and advantages then biological, psychological, and the rest of the like. It would allow players a wider variety of gameplay and would allow more hours of leveling up.

On the subject of leveling up, why not make smaller tiers of armor level/weapon level, but make leveling up harder? There would be a higher variety of weapons/armor for players to collect, and it would improve gameplay.

Now then, a random suggestion:
Can you return to the old class system? The Guardian, theif, etc. etc.? I had liked that system a lot, but I see how you made the classes have different abilities, but can't you do the same with the Guardian, Gunslinger, Theif, and ... what was the other class again? Oh well, I would just like the old system of classes back ^^;

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

No my suggestion in it's defense is a turn based - Basically much more advanced in a much simpler way, or just as simple, it's better

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

maybe let us watch the cut scenes again (sorry if it has been mentioned already)

nelad
nelad
18 posts
Peasant

Suggestion about Cooldown system.

Epiphany has 9 cooldowns and lasts 7 turns.
Waiting for 2 turns is okay.
But if you kill first mob in 4 turns,
you have to wait 5 more turns. (and there are no useful skills when epiphany is unavailable.)

My suggestion is that
if the mob died with epiphany debuff,
your cooldown for epiphany gets to 0~2 turns, so that you can use this skill without waiting too many turns.

Showing 106-120 of 187