ForumsThe TavernRandom things you do or did in class(besides actually listening :P)

159 22990
ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

I kinda just kick back and tap out beats with my pen and foot haha

• 159 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I make weird noises with my mouth, hands and arms. Sometimes I point the finger to the teacher when she/he isn't watching... Ohhh, im naughty.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I make weird noises with my mouth, hands and arms. Sometimes I point the finger to the teacher when she/he isn't watching... Ohhh, im naughty.

You think thats naughty?

Then you havent seen my frinds in class yet.

They serach trough the teachers wallet and they take money :P
UnknownRandomness
UnknownRandomness
58 posts
Nomad

Struggle not to fall asleep or sleep and make it look like im awake

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

it's fun to multi-task in class while making the teacher think your not listening

you get called on alot

ryuu_
ryuu_
69 posts
Peasant

anyway the deputy head and head of maths hid in the closet of the room and spied on our behaviour. Odd indeed.

Thats a hardcore school..or are the teachers really that desperate to get kids in trouble. rofl :P
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

"Learn to spell Lich. Not Litch. GAWD."

lol, that was me burning someone in my clan website. Good times in there...

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

(Ok, so I just noticed that I posted in the wrong thread. Ignore that XD)

So, in this other time in my senior class in Art/Writing, Emma and I were drawing this incredibly hard picture (when we just learned how to draw water), and I was like "We haven't learned anything in this class!". Emma replies by saying "Sure we have! Because of the teacher, we have learned a LOT about this class!"

Right after she says that, a girl behind us goes "This is the bottom!".

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

umm

sleeeep

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

umm...u really dont wanna know

CerealkillerX
CerealkillerX
237 posts
Nomad

wanking? na sjust kidding^^

i usually comment on what the teacher says... which i get asswhooping for!

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Well, in my English class my two friends and I try to gather as many keychains as possible without people noticing. (Kleptos, pretty much)

In choir I behave pretty well, surprisingly.

Ahhh, AP Physics. Someone asks as serious question, and then me and three or four other people expand off of that question, but usually end up making it ridiculous.

"Where would a hunter have to aim to hit a monkey in the head if it was going to drop from a tree?"

"Well, depends, what type of gun is he using?"

"How heavy is the bullet?"

"Is the monkey an orangutan or a chimpanzee?"

"Is the hunter already carrying around the remains of the monkey's relatives with him?"

"Is it an evergreen or a palm tree?"

Good times.

In photography, my friends and I try to best each other's scores in pinball. So far my record is 19,745,876, and I'm not even in the lead.

Government...Hmm. Usually we just end up commenting and making fun of whatever we are talking about. Not too fun, just normal stuff.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

one time in class i yelled out look there a skittle, and every one started laughing

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

I just bs with people sitting next to me about the lecture or just random stuff...

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

We have lots of fun in class.
(I speak Spanish)
Sometimes my friends are arguing with each other then one ''wns'' the one that is arguing then everybody yells saying ''Ohhhhhh'' Or ''Ahhhh''.
Its really fun.
Also,in the spanish class, (i don't live in the us) some dude yells secretly like,you yell and nobody knows who did.Our spanish teacher is old.
We also trow papers at us.
It's ALOT of fun

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I talk with my friends...I think that's normal, yes?

Showing 16-30 of 159