ForumsForum GamesDevil RPG

150 20548
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay basically this is a game where you can be any monster from the list basically here is the character sheet

Name:
Level 1:0/10
HP:50
RaceHuman,Elf,Orc,Troll,Demon,Devil,Angel)
WeaponWooden Sword,Wooden Wand,Wooden Daggers)
Off-HandWooden Shield,Wooden Sword,Wooden Parrying Knife)

Okay that will be all for now only 3 people shall join and this will be 1 RPG that i will finish each race has it's own benefits here are the explanations

Human:Good with any type of weapon a balanced race
Elf:Good with magic and bows but weak in close combat
Orc:Good with close combat but slow
Troll:Good with melee weapons,high health, but the slowest of all races
Demon:Good with magic,easily defeated by an Angel
Devil:Strong in melee combat but can't dodge attacks once you start attacking
Angel:Good with magic but will be easily defeated by weapons of darkness

So pick your race carefully i recommend Human if you are the balanced type

• 150 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yes Mills you can look for quests any place you like they might give you some hard ones some easy ones or some medium ones

Mills

You go to all the shops and check what they have!

-Maple Staff 50 Gold
-Weak Potion 10 Gold per piece
-Metal Shield 30 Gold
-Leather Shirt 40 Gold +3 Max HP
-Gun Staff 100 Gold

After checking their wares a man in black asks for helps he says that a high level devil has escaped from an experimenting facility the devil has killed countless victims and destroyed many facilities as well if you do this you will get lots of gold and other things

Mc Loven

You ask your fellow devils if you can help the general is impressed of how fast you work he tells you if you bring him some humans to feast on he will give you a nice reward and also a rank up! You accept his quest now where should you look (And i think you know where humans can be found)

S.K

You shoot some Holy thunder at the mouth of the beast and it is knocked back and stops charging then you fire holy bolts at the mouth like a mad man on steroids! They all hit and the beast lays down dead (+7 EXP!) It also drops a bundle of fire grass,Metal Buckler, and 2 bottles of Pain Away! (You know what pain away means don't ya?) You take back the fire grass to Helios and you explain how hard of a job it is! for your help he gives you a Baby Fire Horse! (There should be a new slot called Pet now... After the pet gets leveled up a bit you should be able to ride it once it's at full size!) Now you decide to go back to your Straw Hut and rest on the floor (You have no bed yet!) the next day you feel refreshed! (+10 HP) but then you hear a loud noise and see some angels carrying guns... What do you do?

Update

Pets are now available to be possibly given when you do a hard quest pets can help and once the pet reaches full growth you can ride it and it can also help in battles

Note

If your complaining why i give octobokid long scenarios cause he is more active and he's in a battle get in a battle and be more active and you will get some pretty long scenarios

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Level 2:0/20
HP:55
Race:Elf
Weapon:Maple Staff
Off-Hand:Metal Shield
Inventory:Weak Potion
Gold:25
Home:Tent

I'll accept the quest. I'd like to buy the Maple Staff, Metal Shield and a Weak Potion. I want to go train before I go do the quest though.

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

can i join the game?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills

You accept his quest and buy the stuff you like then you go to the mountains to train you see a group of 5 Yeti's you easily take them down with your fireball storm spell! (+5 EXP) and then you hear a loud roar nearby you heard that sometimes Ice Dragons like to live in mountains what will you do?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Level 2:5/20

I charge up all my fire spells and go hunting for Ice Dragons of course!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills

You pick up your Staff and Shield and make your way towards the lair of the beast! You find an Ice Dragon in the cave and it looks injured and it seems to be more afraid of you it starts to roar very loudly but this time it sounds like a roar of pain but the easier the better you always say you cast a Fireball Storm and lay waste to it! (+3 EXP) after killing the dragon you find a round like object It's an egg! An Ice Dragon egg in-fact you feel guilty about killing the dragon so you take the egg with you (There should be a slot called Pet now... and put in Ice Dragon Egg there) What will you do now?

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

i will join (if i can)

Name:Gondore
Weapon:Wooden Wand
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Level 2:8/20
Pet:Ice Dragon Egg

I want to learn some Ice spells so I'll be in sync with my pet.

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

when can i start playing?

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

:/

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

hello?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills

You go back to elf base and ask the Elder if he can teach you some ice spells he says yes and teaches you the spell Freezing Wind! Now what do you do?

Gondore

You wake up in jail the security here seems pretty tight aluminum bars,armed guards,security cameras,motion detectors it's gonna be hard to try and escape here! 1 false move could end you up back in an even more secured cell... What do you do?

and space please try listing all your character info when making a choice so i don't need to go back every page just to see your stats and please try to not double post here let somebody else post before posting only double post when you have an emergency and not just to say ":/" that could get you banned you know

space20
space20
306 posts
Nomad

Name:Gondore
Weapon:Wooden Wand

I will wait for anything to happen.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:4/10
Raceevil
Weapon:Wooden Sword
Inventory:Air
Gold:30
go to where i was in jail and find a few lonely guards to kill(Revenge and helping my people =) )

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Level 2:8/20
Pet:Ice Dragon Egg

I'll go train. (preferably in a Fire infested area.)

Showing 46-60 of 150