ForumsForum GamesDevil RPG

150 20549
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay basically this is a game where you can be any monster from the list basically here is the character sheet

Name:
Level 1:0/10
HP:50
RaceHuman,Elf,Orc,Troll,Demon,Devil,Angel)
WeaponWooden Sword,Wooden Wand,Wooden Daggers)
Off-HandWooden Shield,Wooden Sword,Wooden Parrying Knife)

Okay that will be all for now only 3 people shall join and this will be 1 RPG that i will finish each race has it's own benefits here are the explanations

Human:Good with any type of weapon a balanced race
Elf:Good with magic and bows but weak in close combat
Orc:Good with close combat but slow
Troll:Good with melee weapons,high health, but the slowest of all races
Demon:Good with magic,easily defeated by an Angel
Devil:Strong in melee combat but can't dodge attacks once you start attacking
Angel:Good with magic but will be easily defeated by weapons of darkness

So pick your race carefully i recommend Human if you are the balanced type

• 150 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K (or Angel)
Level 1:5/10
Race:Angel
Weapon:Wooden Wand
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield

i will first train by fighting weak trolls and at lvl 2 i will go rescue the boy!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K (Codename:Angle)

You use your holy powers to search for some weak trolls you find 3 of them even though they are weak they are still pretty weak but pack a punch! You fly towards them and rain on them a barrage of Holy Bolts! They get hurt a bit but then they get huge bows and start shooting at you! 1 of the arrows scrapes your wing! (-2 HP you didn't think i wasn't gonna get you damaged :P) They keep shooting but you manage to dodge you get mad and unleash your holy wrath on them! They all well... Let's just say they melted (+5 EXP! Yay your Lvl 2! Now you have 55 Health but you need 0/20 EXP to reach Lvl 3 Plus you learned a new attack "Holy Wrath"! Then you decide it's about time to rescue the boy he's probably getting bored you use your detection skills and find the troll leader! and he has 5 Trolls with bows with him and he and his humongous Axe looks pretty demoralizing but still you swoop down but the trolls he's with spot you and fire arrows at you! They all scrape your wings and you fall to the ground HARD!!! (Muahahaha you lost 10 HP!) You get mad and unleash your very HOLY WRATH!!! It blinds them a while then you unleash your holy bolts the 5 trolls die (+3 EXP) The Leader seems pretty tough and didn't get damaged by your attacks he hits you with his large axe but you block with your shield of wood but you don't think this is gonna last you point your wand at the ground and a fist of light smacks him in the face! While he's stunned you fly towards him and bash him with your shield until his face is bashed in then you unleash once again your Holy Wrath! This time you send him flying but you think he'll be back (+5 EXP) you find a key on him and see a metal cage you see the boy and unlock the cage you take him back to the village and the old man gives you 250 Gold! And as an ever greater gratitude for ridding the village of the Trolls the citizens grant you a Maple Staff! (Replace wand with Maple Staff)

Wow that was my longest scenario yet! Okay now this is where firearms come in handy... HOLY FIREARMS i mean yes there are HOLY FIREARMS in this game

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:3/10
Raceevil
Weapon:Wooden Sword
Home:Tent
Inventory:Air
ask what i can do to help my base

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Level 2:0/20
HP:55
Race:Elf
Inventory:
Gold:100

I'll help out the other elves.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'll think of silly codenames for everybody else later

Mc Loven

You ask the General Demon what you can do to help your fellow Devils he tells you you can help build structures to help defend the base he tells you to make 2 Watch Towers so the scouts can see from above farther just in-case some enemies get past the traps you begin building a watch tower you finished 1 and start working on the other 1! After some hard work you finish the towers! (+1 EXP) The General gives you 30 Gold for your work... What do you do now?

Mills

You ask around base and say what can you do to help the Elder Elf tells you you can help by recharging the rune circle you ask what a rune circle is the Elder says It's the source of magical power of elves taken from monsters of various elements he gives you some runes to recharge the Circle it takes a while for your to find the circle but you manage to find it after some time once you find the circle you immediately start recharging it after a while you finish and feel magical power surging through you! (You learn skill Fireball Storm) the Elder thanks you and gives you 15 Gold! What do you do now?

UPDATE!

Anyone can now help around their race's base to help and get easy money,get skills,or to get furniture for their homes doing hard work will give you a higher rank in your race and you will get more respect after you get more respect you can buy some Soldiers of your race to help you around but they don't come cheap!

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

[b]I Want Back!!!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Level 2 8/20
HP: 43/55
Weapon:Maple Staff
Gold:250

I will now go find some medicine(or buy some) then go back to the angel base to get a quest so i can get money!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K (Codename Angle)

You go find some medicine in the nearby forest! (Got 1 Green Herb,1 Red Herb,1 Yellow Herb) and then you fly back to Angel Base while you are flying the gods are impressed on what you have done on earth while you were there! After you get to base Zeus (God of THUNDER) Approaches you and congratulates you he gives you a free Straw Hut here on base (Angels make houses! and also make new slot called "Home" and put in straw hut you can go back there to sleep or use various furniture you get in your journey) and then Helios (God of SUN) Approaches you he says he needs a bundle of Fire Grass to feed to his steeds you accept his quest and set off... Where do you go? (You will be in heaven) Heaven's Hills,Heaven's Jungle, or Heaven's Plains?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Level 2 8/20
HP: 43/55
Item: Green Herb(x1) Red Herb(x1) Yellow Herb(x1)
Home: Straw Hut

I will go to Heaven's Plains! and on the way i will use..........*thinking* the Red Herb

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K

You go to Heaven's Plains once you got there you hold up your Red Herb!!! Suddenly you hear a loud noise the ground shakes and then a monster completely enveloped in flames jumps out of the blue! You put back your red herb and get ready to fight it throws a fireball at you but you easily dodge you attack with 5 Holy Bolts and they hit but don't do much damage at all the monster gets close and whacks you with it's monstrous tail of fire! (-3 HP) You get mad and use Holy Thunder! (Replaced Wrath with Thunder.Wrath didn't seem much appealing) it hit's the monster and it gets knocked down it gets up and seems to get angry it opens it's mouth and fires a long stream of lava at you! You dodge it while flying but 1 of your wings get burned! (-2 HP Currently Unable to Fly) What will you do the monster is approaching you and you have little time think! You cannot run from this battle as your wing is damaged... The monster has a very obvious weak spot

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Level 2 8/20
HP: 38/55

Um...... I will use holy thunder and then shoot bolts at it!
p.s. why do i get damaged so much??!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Cause i want you to get damaged! Not everyone should be able to survive a fatal hit! >

S.K

You cast holy thunder on the beast and it seems to have more effect it's dazed and while it's thinking about stars you shoot lots of bolts at it! You nail him in the mouth and he seems to get hurt more but it doesn't seem to be over yet it starts running at you and starts charging up some fire in that mouth! What do you do... (It's obvious you found a weak spot)

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Level 2 8/20
HP: 38/55

I will cast Holy Thunder to the mouth and then shoot bolts like im a madman on a machine gun!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level 1:4/10
Raceevil
Weapon:Wooden Sword
Inventory:Air
Gold:30
ask if there is something else to do to help my fellow devils

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Level 2:0/20
HP:55
Race:Elf
Inventory:
Gold:115

I'll go to the shop and check out what they have. (All the shops.)

P.S. Is there any way to go looking for quests?

Showing 31-45 of 150