ForumsForum GamesDevil RPG

150 20546
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay basically this is a game where you can be any monster from the list basically here is the character sheet

Name:
Level 1:0/10
HP:50
RaceHuman,Elf,Orc,Troll,Demon,Devil,Angel)
WeaponWooden Sword,Wooden Wand,Wooden Daggers)
Off-HandWooden Shield,Wooden Sword,Wooden Parrying Knife)

Okay that will be all for now only 3 people shall join and this will be 1 RPG that i will finish each race has it's own benefits here are the explanations

Human:Good with any type of weapon a balanced race
Elf:Good with magic and bows but weak in close combat
Orc:Good with close combat but slow
Troll:Good with melee weapons,high health, but the slowest of all races
Demon:Good with magic,easily defeated by an Angel
Devil:Strong in melee combat but can't dodge attacks once you start attacking
Angel:Good with magic but will be easily defeated by weapons of darkness

So pick your race carefully i recommend Human if you are the balanced type

• 150 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name:Mills
Race:Elf
Weapon:Wooden Wand
Off-Hand:Wooden Shield

I'll go hunt deers, and after that I'll go back to the bar in the town.

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

name'gray Man
level 1:0/10
HP: 50
Race: Devil
weapon: wooden daggers
off hand: wooden sword

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills

You hunt a few deers and get 5 deer skins! (+5 EXP You now have 6 EXP) After that you go to the bar and have a few drinks suddenly a man comes up to you and offers to make you a deer skin bag (It can hold 5 Items) You accept his offer and after a few hours you have a new bag! (Make new slot called Inventory) What do you do now?

D'Gray Man

You wake up in a Devil Base you are lying on your bed then suddenly someone tells you to get to work and help manage the base in-case those humans decide to invade base again... what do you do? I suggest you do what the other devil said

Oh and yeah Mc Loven make a new slot called "Home:" and put "Tent" in it oh and yeah everybody gets a free deer skin bag that can hold 5 Items total now put in another slot called "Inventory" and to D'Gray Man when posting please always include character info when posting

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

I want to go earn some money to get new weapons. I guess I'll go to the woods and see what monsters approach me.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mills you have 6 EXP idiot...

Mills

Okay you decide to go to the forest and then a huge Troll appears in-front of you thankfully it doesn't notice you you flip your spell-book and cast a Fireball spell and it nails the troll in the eye! But this time it notices you and tries to stomp on you but it's slow and can't stomp on you fast enough you flip your spell book again and cast a thunder spell! This time it kills him (+4 EXP! Level up you now have 55 HP Yay! Now you need 0/20 EXP to level up) You scavenge the huge dead body and find 100 Gold... What do you do now?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Level 2:0/20
Inventory:
Gold:100

I'll go to the nearest human village to see if they are friendly to us elves.

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

D'gray Man helps man the sentry posts with his devily sniper rifle

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

D'Gray Man is banned for using a sniper rifle he doesn't have!!! BANNIFIED FROM GAME!

Mills

You go to the nearest human village and they shun you and then start throwing sticks at you! Guess they don't like elves very much but then your magical senses tingle! You detect an Elf Base in the forest you rush and finally reach the base the Leader of the base greets you and gives you a free Tent! What do you do now? I suggest helping the Elves here

Mills now put a slot Home and then put in Tent AND YOU HAVE 55 HEALTH! whenever you get low on HP you can sleep in your tent

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Name: S.K
Race:Angel

i'll train first by fighting evil monsters!(weak ones )

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K

You search the surrounding forest for evil monsters 3 Spirits fly towards you and start to lunge at you! You cast a Holy Bolt spell and kill them all (+2 EXP! Yay!) Suddenly 5 Zombies surround you and looks like they haven't eaten in years and looks like they like Angels! The Zombies are drooling acid and start to slowly walk at you... (This walking is gonna take a while! While they walk you better think of a plan) What do you do?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Level 1:2/10

i'll just forget my angle nature and shoot holy bolts at them! or maybe use a skill stronger than that

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K

You forget your angel nature for a while and shoot holy bolts like a mad man! (Or angel :P) and they slowly disintegrate and turn into huge puddles of rotting zombie acid! (Eww But you get 3 EXP!) You think of stuff to do next... What do you do next?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Level 1:5/10

i'll pray to god and say im sorry for forgeting my nature and go help other people to show him that im a "good" angle!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i just realised that i kept saying angle instead of angel... sorry

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

S.K (Codename:Angle :P)

You pray to god and god forgives you you decide to go help some people to show him that your a good angel a panicking man suddenly runs towards you and tells you his son has been kidnapped by Trolls! If you rescue his son and defeat the Troll boss he will give you 250 Gold! But this is gonna be a hard mission you accept it and go on your way... What do you do now?

Showing 16-30 of 150