ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Airsoft or Paintball?

74 12916
Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Out of the two which is your favorite and why?

I prefer airsoft because the weaponry is more realistic and airsoft is alittle bit more afforadable for me. Asfar as accuracy goes I also find airsoft is more accurate.

• 74 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Well if you mean REAL paintball then i vote for paintball since it seems much more funner,challenging, and you get dirty without even getting blamed by your parents! Plus you get a paint gun even though i haven't ACTUALLY played paintball

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I'd go with paintball mates, it's alot funner than air-soft. Plus, my team from Dortmund are quite good, and when we play air-soft together, it's not as fun mates.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

hahahah paintball thats a good one

airsoft has paintballs and airsoft is so much more realalistic snipers hand guns aotomatic airsoft you can still get "dirty"

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

paintball is better, so what if the guns are realistic?

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

so what if the guns are realistic?
So what? so you cant snipe with paintball you dont have any pistols there isnt over 1000 types of difrent guns in paintball there arent auto loaders there isnt paintball grenades there isnt grenade launchers there isnt Tanks there isnt shotguns there isnt kives used in paintball
17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Paintballing but airsoft when I cant go paintballing

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

air soft is for pussys. pball all the way

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Paintball is much more intense than shooting little bb's at people who can't even feel them against their shirts. So what's the point then?

But with paintball, people feel it, and see that they are out. Which is quite useful for arguements on who is in or out in a controversial battle.

globdog76
globdog76
589 posts
Nomad

air soft is for *****s. pball all the way

ill make sure the mods see that

Paintball is much more intense than shooting little bb's at people who can't even feel them against their shirts. So what's the point then?

more intense yeah right

and if you cant fell them you gun isnt high powered enough i have a sniper and when i shot my friend He Bled do you think he didnt fell it

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID I TOLD YOU 3 TIMES YOU CAN USE PAINT AIRSOFT Fritz youre one of them
Which is quite useful for arguements on who is in or out in a controversial battle.
uh duh just said 3 times
DEE DEE DEE
TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

Never tried airsoft, but I can't really figure out how you'd feel being hit through clothing. I've tried paintball, but was disapointed when I saw the paintball fall out of the air. I personally prefer real guns, but as you can't shoot people with those, I'd go with paintball as the paint forces honesty on the part of the person hit.

HeavyFree
HeavyFree
206 posts
Nomad

I prefer airsoft because the weaponry is more realistic and airsoft is alittle bit more afforadable for me. Asfar as accuracy goes I also find airsoft is more accurate.
That statement is quite accurate but debatable for what guns, brands, stores, and online stores you use. I find Airsoft much more fun, enjoyable, cheaper, realistic, Airsoft is the best for me. I use CO2 guns, anything else doesn't really make a huge impact, especially not those spring things (usually.). Paintball is waaaaaaaaay more painful then what they say about airsoft, but even if airsoft was more painful, I'd still play it.(And sometimes I do paintball at the arenas, don't do it in my yard or anything, I don't own any paintball stuff anyways.)
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

paintball is better

but airsoft u can sneak up on them better

waterboy
waterboy
105 posts
Nomad

paintball even though it hurts 10x more

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

I have no idea on what air soft so I am just gonna go with paintball.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

@Waterboy, I've never known paintball to hurt that much mate. You must be playing in close quarters if it does hurt mate.

Showing 1-15 of 74