ForumsWEPROBAMA vs BUSH

72 15150
Superdenni
Superdenni
24 posts
Nomad

Who do u think is the best still BUSH or OBAMA ?

• 72 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, I think that under the table, Obama will try to continue some of the Bush policies that actually WORKED, like cutting taxes, but get praised about it when Bush got railed for the same things.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, I think that under the table, Obama will try to continue some of the Bush policies that actually WORKED, like cutting taxes, but get praised about it when Bush got railed for the same things.

This is where the media comes in >.>
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

And thank you, for helping my case. We cannot stop a worldwide threat without aggression.

In some cases yes you can stop threats without agression. But when your talking about terroist's that are in the middle East, oh to them the West & the US are trying to "destroy" them and there religion. Then yeah, you can't ask them to stop. You have to MAKE them stop.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i wasn't expecting this many people to be smart about politics on AG O.o

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hey most of us are not just here to play games! (Well I guess we are) But we do need to watch the news every now and then! You need to know what's going on around the world.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i meant since some people are under 13 and not under media's influence

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

i meant since some people are under 13 and not under media's influence

Well those people are mainly in the Game Fourms, or are trying to rack in some AP. With short coments like, "ur Artur iS R cool" or "Hi R u need Help"
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well those people are mainly in the Game Fourms, or are trying to rack in some AP. With short coments like, "ur Artur iS R cool" or "Hi R u need Help"

Every time I see one of those I wish i could grab them off the screen and throw them on the floor so I can stomp on em.

I like that about these forums, since I don't always know what the heck people are talking about you learn a lot from reading the debates and stuff.
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I like that about these forums, since I don't always know what the heck people are talking about you learn a lot from reading the debates and stuff.

I know what you mean. I have learnt many things from this site, I love how people here share there information, and are not shuned for being "nerds" on a game site.

Every time I see one of those I wish i could grab them off the screen and throw them on the floor so I can stomp on em.

Haha I love those, sometimes I try to desipher them.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Then yeah, you can't ask them to stop. You have to MAKE them stop.

Yeah, exactly. They mus not care much about life other than killing and getting to wherever they want to go because they are willing to kill themselves to kill others.

So it is only logical that they would not want bribes (which is what Obama means by negotiating).

Even so, they would just take the bribe, say they will stop, then once they have it continue doing it.
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

So it is only logical that they would not want bribes (which is what Obama means by negotiating).

Obama want's to negotaiate? Sure some of them would stop, most would because they are sacred for there lives. And as soon as they are relesed, they continue to do the same things as they once did.

Even so, they would just take the bribe, say they will stop, then once they have it continue doing it.

Agree, you rarely can trust someone who thinks that they kill in gods favor. And many of the Islamic groups think that when the West invades, they are on crusades all over again. They fret for the invasion. And the terroist only profit out of that, They spread propoganda, like "The Christians want to destroy Islam" ect.....That's how they also recruite young people, people who lost there loved ones, and then in anger blame the West.

(And Vise versa towards the East from the West)
Superdenni
Superdenni
24 posts
Nomad

Bush is a very stupid presidant so i like obama allot

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

he was an idiot.

uhh...ricador, Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. He was anything but an idiot.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

We should pump a ton of firepower into Afghanistan though, because terrorism is a huge threat and must be stopped. I'm not a bleeding heart liberal, I just think that it's heinous to think that most poor people would take a free ride on welfare. If you want proof that there are a ton of working poor, then step into a Wal-Mart or McDonald's.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

We should pump a ton of firepower into Afghanistan

But the terrorists don't like America. How would antagonising them by pumping a ton of firepower at them help?
Showing 31-45 of 72