ForumsWEPROBAMA vs BUSH

72 15166
Superdenni
Superdenni
24 posts
Nomad

Who do u think is the best still BUSH or OBAMA ?

• 72 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I dont live in USA but oh well, i like Bush. I dont know much about what he have done (Iraq war...) but i like him.
Although, in the selections i preferred Obama over the others.
But...I prefer Bush.

I dont know if Obama will do a better job than Bush, but hey, Bush is the past. I guess most people are happy because of this.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

What I don't understand is how people can already rate Obama. It's been three weeks people! The US media makes him look like America's messiah. Give it some time before we start to judge.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

trying to think of an analogy on how your wrong woody...
if a dog bites you do you scold/negotiate it or kick it?

Thinking of an analogy that suits your point of view doesn't invalidate mine.
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

bush was the worst president we have ever had and ever will have.

GO OBAMA

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

bush was the worst president we have ever had and ever will have.

GO OBAMA

we'll probably have worse presidents, both democrats and republicans. Bush just seemed like he didn't care about the people, which was the most important thing. Same thing with why i hated John Mccain's campaign motto: country first. It's not country first. It's people first.
RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

Who knows. Obama hasednt done too much yeat, and although bush was a pain, he did do some good things.

bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

personally im sick of everyone talking about bush and Obama
its so boring right now. theres no point in comparing the too since Obama just started his presidency. ill compare them when Obama's been in office for a year or two

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

bigdaddyg has a great point. that's why i'm kinda pissed off at CU, because they are already condemning him, even when he hasn't even been in office for a year yet. making oracle-esque predictions like that pisses me off.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Well, I think that it is way too early to decide which one is better. We can compare the two, but Bush was in for 8 years, Obama has had 3 weeks. It is hardly a fair comparision. I supported Obama in the election though and I think that overall Bush was just an ok president, not the best, not the worst.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

which would mean that the working poor (which there are a lot of!!

buy drugs with welfare, spend their living on every thing else

Click my egg if u donât mind.

http://dragcave.net/image/WYdg.gif
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Pq4oraNhgGM/SQQc_rbvorI/AAAAAAAAAHk/jW60kM2crw0/s400/nobama.jpg

Taylan
Taylan
53 posts
Nomad

Nobody is better than Bush.

No no i mean, having nobody as president would be better than Bush. XD

Showing 61-72 of 72