Farmer

who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I am not sure really. In my thoughts Carlie and firetail_madness are among the most well known and respected members of AG. If you are a member of the AG staff, then you are already respected. I'll have to congratulate firetail_madness for being the highest ranking user, having a great profile and being respected to some uncertain degree within the AG community.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Respect eh? That's a curious word, it is. Because it's possible to be revered and not respected. As anybody on top of the ranking lists could tell you, it is often not respect, but envy that follows them.

If you are a member of the AG staff, then you are already respected

I suppose this is true: if somebody is staff but isn't respected, that would defeat the whole purpose of their being staff!

At least, in a perfect world. What is our measure of respect, here, anyway? What one says, goes? Or perhaps more than that...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

(also I've changed the spelling of the thread title: more people are likely to actually read the thread if the title is spelt correctly!)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Well, define the word respect in your point of view! The mods definitely are on the list, and the creators too...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Like said before, Carlie and Firetail is, but also John and Daniel.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

In my opinion the Moderators,Admins, and Firetail are the most respected members though!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well I don't respect anyone xD but I also don't disrespect anyone.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Well to put aside the admins/mods/creators since they will surily add up on the list, I think Krin does because of sonny. Personally I think it's a bit exegerated since it's quite one sided if you finish it once.

I'm not sure if firetail is really that respected, since he closed his comments, removed his friends and everything. I personally haven't seen much of his posts anymore So I'm not sure if he still is that respected. Ofcourse he has good posts and everything but if you won't talk to people anymore it will cost you respect. Then again, Everyone envies firetail so it's a smart choice to close his comments.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

the title is spelled correctly strop

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

(also I've changed the spelling of the thread title: more people are likely to actually read the thread if the title is spelt correctly!)
XD! I respect you, Strop, but not so much that I can't make fun of that^^

the title is spelled correctly strop
Most likely because he corrected, yes?

Respect... Hmm... MudPuddle and/or kris1027 are probably among the users I respect the most. Not telling why. And tey're not the only ones.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I don't understand why firetail is at the top of everyone's list. He barely speaks to anyone, and when he does he just closes his comments again. Why should he be respected the most? Is it because he's the number 1 user on AG? Don't get me wrong, I respect firetail to a certain degree, but why does everyone think he's God? I think juan999999 was the most respected person on AG. He always had good ideas. People looked up to him, until he finally got fed up with spammers, so he left. And I respect him for it. I also think ShintetsuWA is respected by many. He has quality posts everywhere in the forums. He pays a huge deal in the community. As for mods being respected, of coarse you respect them, or you get banned. Nah, I'm just kidding. Personally, I think the mods on AG are a lot more laid back than mods on other sites. If you spam, they will give you a warning. If you continue, you will be attacked by the ban hammer. Simple as that.

All this depends on what you think of when you hear the word "respect". What is "respect" to you?

Is it being number 1 on AG?
Is it being the user with the most posts?
Or is it just doing your job and being a nice person?

You decide.

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

I don't understand why firetail is at the top of everyone's list. He barely speaks to anyone, and when he does he just closes his comments again. Why should he be respected the most? Is it because he's the number 1 user on AG? Don't get me wrong, I respect firetail to a certain degree, but why does everyone think he's God? I think juan999999 was the most respected person on AG. He always had good ideas. People looked up to him, until he finally got fed up with spammers, so he left. And I respect him for it. I also think ShintetsuWA is respected by many. He has quality posts everywhere in the forums. He pays a huge deal in the community. As for mods being respected, of coarse you respect them, or you get banned. Nah, I'm just kidding. Personally, I think the mods on AG are a lot more laid back than mods on other sites. If you spam, they will give you a warning. If you continue, you will be attacked by the ban hammer. Simple as that.

All this depends on what you think of when you hear the word "respect". What is "respect" to you?

Is it being number 1 on AG?
Is it being the user with the most posts?
Or is it just doing your job and being a nice person?

You decide.

Same as I'm trying to say but your post was a "little" bit more clear. Though since Juan left I don't know him that well so amongst new members like me, he will probally mean less.
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

You pepole the most respected person is Charlie i have to say that it is definetly charlie.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

You pepole the most respected person is Charlie i have to say that it is definetly charlie.

Do you mean Carlie? I've never heard of anyone named Charlie on this site. Carlie would be respected even if she wasn't an admin. She's just generally nice to everyone.

Same as I'm trying to say but your post was a "little" bit more clear. Though since Juan left I don't know him that well so amongst new members like me, he will probally mean less.

Yeah, I think you would have liked juan. He often got into arguments, but that's normal.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I think you would have liked juan. He often got into arguments, but that's normal.

If you wouldn't be allowed to argue it would prevent the community form getting better. It would only mean chaos because people don't feel free. People often feel listened to here, and thats why they probally like it here.
Showing 1-15 of 140