who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Me

Narcissism spam. You are not the most respected. I don't have any reason to look up to you. I don't even know you.
Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

I think mods are the most respected players in AG, because the are chosen, and that means they are "special". They deserve respect.
And users in the top 10 I think, because they are old members, everybody knows them, and they are here a while...

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

yes, they should go respect the 2nd best thing

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

Carlie is the most respected, without a doubt!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Carlie is the most respected, without a doubt!
Yes, I have to agree with that statement.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

And users in the top 10 I think, because they are old members, everybody knows them, and they are here a while...

Thats not completely true,just because you are in the top 10,does not mean you are an old member. It just means you are very active or at least once was very active and social within the site. For instance this guy here RussianFreak(first one I could find)

[url]http://armorgames.com/user/russianfreak[/url]

Look when he joined compared to myself. 5 months after me, but look at his rank in comparison to mine. I am not sure who is the most respected on this site.
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

Thank you zega, you are alsoon my list of most respected, as you are never mean, don't spam, and you have been here a while! Oh and your rank doesn't hurt you at all!

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

Thats not completely true,just because you are in the top 10,does not mean you are an old member.

Yes, thats true. Sorry.
Termi
Termi
157 posts
Nomad

I think the one i respect the most is...
Unlimmited-Power, not gonna say why.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Do you mean "ulimitedpower"?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I always respected Zophia because she made a name for herself early. Right when she joined she knew what she was doing, and eventually became a mod. Other than mods I respect juan because he made a good name for himself(after a month of bad grammar), he made a great rise, and a respectable exit.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Doesn't Cenere get drunk a lot?

Flippin
... WTF?
Noooes....
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think we all know that carlie is the most respected. Too bad through. I'd personally hate to be in her position. everyone sucks up to her, it must be hard to have a conversation with someone without them trying to be a perfectionest.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

he made a great rise, and a respectable exit.

he was one of my friends, so i think his exit was a load of crap. True story with him is that he was trying really hard to be a mod. Then he just cracked or somthing. I hate it when people quit. but there will always be quitters in life...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I changed my mind about my vote.
I respect DanielMcNeely the most, as he created this site.
If you do not, if you are not a true AGgamer.
I'm joking about the AG gamer, but yeah...I respect DM the most.

Showing 106-120 of 140