Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

I think all of the moderators.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hrm, I would probably say Carlie, but she's on hiatus atm and I still don't show too much respect for her...I respect strop! I'd also like to see him as a bud...mainly my friends or common faces here I respect, but never take me seriously, cuz I get really smart aleky when I'm happy...anyways.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

narcissism is the sure-fire way to get beat up in life

Pssshhh, i am Narcissist and i have never been beat up.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I also think ShinetsuWA and Cenere are.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I agree with that tennis. I don't think I've seen anyone disrespect either of those two.

And to pick a couple of the already respected mods, the most respected of the mods I'd say would be Zophia and Strop. Everyone seems to like them best of all of the mods. Especially Zoph, since she's a little less "uptight" if that's what you wanna say for the mods. That's not really the right word, but I couldn't think of anything better. I'm not saying the mods are always like that, just sometimes they need to have a little more fun. Like zoph.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I hold Strop in especially high respect. . .he's fun, intelligent, and just crazy enough. I also respect Cenere, for always being so polite and occasionally funny.

zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

i would say that most people right away respect firetail just because he is the number one ranked person on AG... i personall think that carli is the most respected and usually the first person most people go to when they have a question and or problem

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Pssshhh, i am Narcissist and i have never been beat up.

i mean if your open about it and in the wrong place at the wrong time

will there be respect olympian games held to see who's the most?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I hold Strop with high regard. There are a few other members which I highly respect. Though, just because Firetail is #1 doesn't mean I'd respect him immediately. Though some people respect him just because of his rank.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

The people I respect most on here are in the Top Ten list. However, they are on their, not for points, but for keeping that genuine Armor Games linger that I was infuriated with when I first came here. Fst6 has been here before I was here and I have been pretty good pals with him. Carlie has earned my respect early by helping me learn what Armor Game is about and showing me what spam is and not. Lastly, I would say Plokkey for being one of my first pal here on Armor Games. I hope these 3 live on here for a long time.

Peace hombre.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*cough*forgotmedrako*cough*

Well for starters...I don't respect Drakokirby...because he comes on and doesnt even leave his old buddy a message.

I would say that I respect all members (apart from Drakokirby) because that is just in my personality. However, the admins and mods would be the most respected by the community because they are in positions of power. I do not think that Firetail should have an almost 'God Like' position...because he is just another member that was a little too active...

Oh...I also don't respect Pazx...for reasons that I cannot say...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I don't think I've seen anyone disrespect either of those two.

Then you haven't seen me. *giggle* I can be a pain in the rear sometimes.
Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

ME for sure

I am awesome , I am cool , Thats why Im late for school!!!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Oh...I also don't respect Pazx...for reasons that I cannot say...

Boooooooogaaaaaaaaaaaan~

You know who I am. That is not a good thing. Only one other member besides you and me know.

Anyways, Carlie deserves the most respect. She has to dig through 1k spam comment a day on her page alone, not to mention the rest of AG.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Anyways, Carlie deserves the most respect. She has to dig through 1k spam comment a day on her page alone, not to mention the rest of AG.

I think the staff deserves equal respect. Dan is the one who should be respected the most. He made AG.

ME for sure

I am awesome , I am cool , Thats why Im late for school!!!

Don't be narcissistic.
Showing 91-105 of 140