Farmer

who do think is the most respected player of armor games

i think carlie and firetail madness is

• 140 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Yeah, we need someone like that. Someone who's always active and can always sniff out a pointless thread or a noobish spammer. Someone with moderating experience...

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

So far, as I am relatively new I don't really have a big idea. Although because I don't have many friends my opinion remians uncorrupted by bias so here goes.

On text based sites like this, people have anonymity and so many don't act like they are normally, trying to sound hard and that's not cool. I respect anyone who remains true to their personality.

As for mods and admins, they clearly got there in the first place by being helpful around the site and the like, but not to sound ungrateful, I don't respect them for doing a good job, anyone who accepts the job should be up to the task. Then again from what I have seen of the staff so far, they all seem to be pretty decent people.

However I don't really have specific individuals to name, (except woody as I know him in real life and if I didn't mention him he would beat me!)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah, we need someone like that. Someone who's always active and can always sniff out a pointless thread or a noobish spammer. Someone with moderating experience...

Would that someone be.....ahh I don't know you?

*Wink* *Wink*
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

The only thing about Cenere is that he gets upset and down on himself sometimes, but I think he could be one eventually.

Doesn't Cenere get drunk a lot?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Hey, we all do at times.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Hey, we all do at times.

.........Well I wouldn't say sometimes....I mean, yeah sure.

*Looks at Devoidless*

He promied me, that I would get no more tickets!
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Hey, we all do at times.

That's an honest answer, haha.
Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

It would have to be Dan wouldn't it? I respect a lot of people on this website but Dan did create it.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

dang, looking back through the thread there is alot of ranting about grammar....

the reason i don't like it is because i'd rather be concise and get a point across rather than have a 15 sentence paragraph explaining an obvious answer to a question and spending 30 minutes to get every single thing just right.

i hate it when people are stuck up about it too >.>

i respect everyone to a certain degree, it's only when they do something bad, evil, and hateful to skittle-cookies that i become mr grumpy pants

Gamer4Lyfe
Gamer4Lyfe
105 posts
Nomad

I respect NoName because he is the only moderator that i have met and has helped me at all. I like Carlie too because she helps a lot of people and is on the forums a bunch.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Don't count on cenere being a moderator. It has been clearly stated by her a number of times, that if she was offered it she would turn it down.

OMG! I keep typeing she for ever one today.

And I tohught this thread was about respect, not the next Moderator.

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Gotta say Dan Mcneely

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

i hate it when people are stuck up about it too >.>

I hate it too. People say they are grammar Nazis. If so I would consider myself a grammar resistance fighter. Of course there are some instances when good spelling is nescessary. But on the whole I won't lose respect for someone just because of something as trivial as grammar.
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

I'd say I respect the moderators first, then all the top developers. The mods maintain the site, and the developers make the games that are the build of the site. Those high-rankers, those are the people who use the moderators' and the developers' work to show that the site is good to spend your time on for many reasons. (which is why the top 10 are on the homepage)

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

me

that shorto post will probably get that one deleted

narcissism is the sure-fire way to get beat up in life
Showing 76-90 of 140