ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Moderation Wars (Download/View Parts 1-20 on page 96)

1054 168994
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

It was a sad day for armorgames...it was maybe 6 months ago. Our founder, and something of god, Daniel McNeely, had passed away. Of what? Well, Prostate Cancer (because he was too stubborn to get an exam), and about 1 million spam bots, and another 1 million ghosts, that haunted ArmorLand. Daniel went out in a blast, however, he had slaughtered almost all of the spam bots, and revoked half of the ghosts. He did it all by himself, how was he killed? The 3 spamlords, had destroyed him.
His sucsessor, Carlie, was then put in charge in the ArmorCastle (Most of the places I will be talking about is Here Thank you strop for the well illustrated map), and hunted down the 3 spamlords whom killed our honest and great king.
Carlie Ruled over ArmorLand for another 3 months, it was quiet, but she had ignored the hauntings, especially fluent in the Tavern. Many Drunks were possessed and killed during her Term. We thought that it was still okay, however. We praised Carlie. Sadly, her term was not as long as we had hoped, she soon died. Of what? Murder.
Crowds of people came to the meeting hall, and the ArmorCastle, ranting, raving, rioting, and hatespamming of this terrible crime. "Who could have murdered Carlie?!" Everyone shouted. Indeed, it was a sad time.
After this, the Mods had done something they almost NEVER done before, they argued with each other. The arguments and debates never ceased, and then, it turned to flames. War broke out in ArmorLand! Some people flee'd to the gates, but using their mighty ban-tools, the Moderators crushed the fleeing users, and captured those who might survive the mighty blow. Those who were captured were either brainwashed, raped, or enslaved.
Oddly, Ubertuna had never went into the moderation wars, he stayed at the ArmorCastle, completely unknowing of this terrible instance! He had been too busy fighting off several armies, some of which from the moderators themselves, trying to either defile or conquer the Castle, taking it for themselves.
Zoph had been fighting with Strop for the Imaginarium and the other artistry sectors of Armorland, mainly composed to the south. Strop took over alot of the North, and some of the west as well.
Moegreche had completely exiled and pushed back strops efforts to capture the debate area of ArmorLand. Using large, mechanical constructs of stone and powerful Logick (majick + logic), that crushed the users mind with pure sense, and that won every debate. Moegreche has two, extremely large Contructs, which he calls the Sentenials that stand guard out his Mansion.
Zoph has a castle made entirely out of paintings and sculptures, and has a garden/field of mazzelhs, which tend to sleep with her. Her good friend Cenere is her right hand man, and has a regemin of warriors modeled after her character Kai.
Ubertuna stays at his post, constantly fighting in a valiant battle against the riots of the ArmorLanders. He is a great soul, indeed.
There was but one force to stop the madness (SPARTAAAAA) of the Moderation wars. That was called the Syndicate, a group of long time users that go into the tavern for secret meetings, telling each other of the moderators plans. Most of the people in the Syndicate are club members. Sadly, clubs were the first to be enslaved.
The Moderation wars have just begun.

WHOO, I've been thinking of this concept of the Moderation Wars for a couple days, I hope you guys all like, since ArmorGames themed stories seem to be pretty popular nowadays.

• 1,054 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Time for blunt statement:

I have yet to see an American display significant knowledge about Chinese, let alone Asian food as a whole.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I have some knowledge. . .though not a broad one. I admit, most of the culinarily concerned in America don't look on food websites for good food. They just look on Mapquest for the nearest KFC. I'm probably one of the least American Americans you'll ever meet.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I have yet to see an American display significant knowledge about Chinese, let alone Asian food as a whole.

Are you aware that most chinese food in american is far from chinese?
A prime example is the fortune cookie. Actually brought to america by the japanese, the fortune cookie was very successful in the americas. Once world war II had erupted and the japanese were sent into camps, the chinese saw an opening to make lots of money and adopted the fortune cookie. As for general tsao's chicken, when asked in china, most people will accompany general tsao with the famous war veteran as opposed to the meal created by him. American Tsao's chicken was actually brought to the general once and it was unrecognizable to him it had changed so much.

As for the mod wars stories:

Your writing mirrors that of most any 13 year old, this is evident in the underdeveloped characters and plain overused molds of characters. You circumvent this problem with ill thought out plot devices to take the persons mind off the actual characters.

I do not write this to be rude, I am simply critiquing your work. I do not want a simple minded rebuttal from you thoad, if you expect to write then you should equally expect and respect criticism. Arguing will not change the fact that this is very one dimensional poorly plot driven story. Once you get to grade 12 and pursue a higher learning of story writing, etc, you will look back and see what I mean, trust me.

o/
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Are you aware that most chinese food in america is far from chinese?

Which was kinda my point. And no, Klaus, you don't count. You're Canadian :P
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I am simply critiquing your work. I do not want a simple minded rebuttal from you thoad

Well even if you really haven't seen much of me klaus, I'm a little insulted by this. If I were to do that I'd both be classified as a "Noob" and it'd just cause a flame war that looks bad on my record.

*looks at tv*
...slaughter....hahaha. Babies chocking child cancer patients. How fun.

*back on topic*
And yeah, I know. It's full of run-on's and bad grammar. The plot devices are old and overused, the characters are generic...I'm surprised it came this far to say the truth. I really thought it'd die like any other one of my stories.

Hmm, now I see how butt-hurt I make people when I'm blunt with my critique :P
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Canadian

EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!?
------------
I know that. . .so was General Tso's Chicken and stuff like that. I doubt that they actually honored him with his own sauce.
--------------
STROPZ TEH KINGZ NAO : /
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

im not in Hmp!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hmp!

Wha-?

What does "Hmp!" mean?
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Where did he even come from?

but ihave never tried chines food....if i can't spell it I don't deserve to taste it!

But i have tlaked to some Chinese people, very nice BTW...they cook traditional food, and they say it is much diffrent from resturant stylr food. So i just don't eat it. And no offense, but it looks kinda weird.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And no offense, but it looks kinda weird.

YOUR MUM looks kinda weird.

Haha, sorry about that. Just had to say that (because being of Chinese ethnicity, Chinese food is my staple diet, so I don't find it odd at all).

Any rate, thoad, when's your next installment due? I hope Klaus' (stern) crit didn't crush your will to continue!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

(because being of Chinese ethnicity, Chinese food is my staple diet, so I don't find it odd at all).

So you're chinese, a ninja, a pony, AND jewish?

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!!!!

Any rate, thoad, when's your next installment due? I hope Klaus' (stern) crit didn't crush your will to continue!

It slightly did but it'll come sometime...I'm really not sure. Stress has been hitting me hard with my dad being drunk and coming home that way. My mom's pissed 24/7, and I'm back into a drawing and gaming mood. So it might be a week.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Where the heck did the Jewish bit come from? Wait, whatsitsface that was supposed to be possessing Strop, right?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Wait, whatsitsface that was supposed to be possessing Strop, right?

You don't pay attention to the story strop! Lucie is the one who is possessing with you and causing you much pleasure with kingryan in the several fanfics I've seen over the interne-. nvm.

Anyways, Rafael is dead and done, and he was controlling zoph.

Hmm, I think I'll make the new segment if you do something funny/humiliating Strop if not, then I'll just half arse it.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yay for crappy as f**k cover art going to a crappy as f**k story (*still wonders how it got this popular*)
http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/104/d/1/Moderation_Wars_or_Art_Skills_by_Thoadthetoad.jpg
I made this for the art comp specifically though.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Thoad, have you ever thought about making those pictures a link as well, so we could get a chance of seeing the whole thing?

Showing 871-885 of 1054