Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I use Complete Healing on myself, and Strong Healing on the house.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I repeat what I did and I stay in the house, put some MG's on the windowsill so every time someone attacks I go to one of the MG's and start firin at the attacker/attacker's weapons. The MG's are added to A House's furniture so it can control the MG's.

Current players' locations:

I'm in A House.
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I use Complete Healing on myself, and Strong Healing on the house.

daleksparta healed for 45 hp. House healed for 30 hp.

I repeat what I did and I stay in the house, put some MG's on the windowsill so every time someone attacks I go to one of the MG's and start firin at the attacker/attacker's weapons. The MG's are added to A House's furniture so it can control the MG's.

You get a turret. And your own bedroom. You have delivered meals. You are added to defense list.

A House
HP: 75961 (+30)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable ones are Strangle with a Curtain, Form Avatar and Chair Stampede. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Some bees defend A House. There are a few sticks of dynamite lying nearby. Matty360 owns a MG turret and can operate it.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted". Oversized amounts of text are "restricted". Methods to insta-kill one unit used in Heroes of Might and Magic series are disabled.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 28 are lying on A House, together with a giant. And, a bit further away, there is a large explosion crater.
Dead people: None
Simplified people: None
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: soon, hopefully.
Relations: None between players and NPCs.
Stunned people: None
Current players' locations: Matty360 - A House, RubberyChicken - under a tree, daleksparta - under a tree 2, crimsonblade55 - fortified bunker, others unknown
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I build a rapidfire rocket launcher tired in to the curtain (the house can now fire a rocket)

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I go to sleep and let A House control my MG. When I wake up I start fixing A House.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Noone is attacking...

Possible time when I'll check again: After some people attack, censorit!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I decide that I am bored. I get giant mecha (yay mechquest!) and blast the house with

An insanely huge bazooka x2 (mech size)

A proton rifle (mech size)

a giant howitser (mech size)

and then I jump at the house with an energy sword (me sized)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

*I show the house how to use the rocket launcher and we shoot down the mech*

platinumfork
platinumfork
77 posts
Nomad

hmm I would drive my B-2 Spirit and drop my payload on it. hahHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHA

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I tackle daleksparta, grab the rocket launcher, and then blast my self away by jumping and then firing a missle at the house.

platinumfork
platinumfork
77 posts
Nomad

oh yea (not a ninja post)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

I nuke the forest then bomb it with Napalm, all while I am watching from monitors in my secret base that is not even on earth.

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

Oh, and if that didn't destroy it, I use stealth UCAVs to locate the house's exact position, and fire my Orbital Ion Cannon at it. If it's still not destroyed, I drop a Liquid Tiberium Bomb on it, and then use a Rift Generator to pull it apart.

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

Oh, and when I said above:

I nuke the forest then bomb it with Napalm, all while I am watching from monitors in my secret base that is not even on earth.

I nuked the entirety of the forest, and carpet bombed it with napalm.
IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

May I play? O_O I Bring a shotgun and start shooting the tree >_>

Showing 151-165 of 274